thirty-first

(Y'ALL CAN PLAY THE VIDEO ON THE MULTIMEDIA PARA MAS FEEL HEHE)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

THIRD PERSON

The bus then arrived saka sila pumwesto sa pangalawa sa likod na upuan and that was available for the both of them. Silence was still conquering the both of them. Sunghoon honestly wanted to talk to her but hindi niya alam kung ano bang topic ang dapat nilang pag-usapan.

The girl was just busy looking outside the windows admiring the lights coming from different buildings na madadaanan ng bus. Isa pa, she was also worried for Shayna and his father.

Sunghoon could see that Claire was getting bored by just staring outside the window kaya agad niyang inilabas ang cellphone niya attaching his earphone to his phone.

Isinuot niya ang right part of the earphone and gently put the left part of earphone sa tenga ni Claire. Napatingin naman agad si Claire dahil sa ginawa ng binata. Sunghoon just smiled at her saka sumandal sa upuan ng bus and played some random music

Napasandal na lamang ang dalaga like what Sunghoon did and closed her eyes while listening to the song.

Landas natin ay pinagtagpo
Kahit 'di natin plinano
Dinagtang pangako na
mahulog ako sayo❞

When he felt that the girl beside him wasn't already moving, napadilat ito agad and turned his gaze to Claire who was peacefully taking her nap.

Unang pagtingin alam ko na
Ikaw ang bubuo sinta ng
aking mundo
Pati narin ang puso

The scene then again on the lane earlier flashed on his mind. How he could see her face clear and close. He wanted to know what is this feeling he was feeling for the past few days starting that one rainy day.

Sunghoon's eyes were travelling through the girl's facial features. How lucky that the girl accidentally kissed him honestly looks pretty. She was also shy around new people. Maybe that was the few things he knew about the girl.

❝Sa ating paglalakbay
maaaring maligaw
Pero itong mga kamay
Hindi bibitaw

Maybe some people will consider that one rainy day as a curse, kung hindi siguro nangyari kay Sunghoon iyon and she kissed other man, maybe they'll get angry for what she did.

But for some unknown reason, he didn't want to consider this one a curse because she met this girl right beside him. He met a new friend, a friend that feels different for him.

He doesn't regret everything that happened that one rainy day. But then, he was still curious what exactly happened to her that day and why did she decide to kiss him that day.