Part 18

"I want you all on your BEST behavior". Hoseok was in the kitchen scolding the men. "Mama is trying to get her self a man". Hoseok says, fixing his hair. "So you admit that you're the mom?". Jungkook scoffs and moves when Hoseok tries to stab him. "What is...". "You have no family, friends or money... If you want to keep playing with me then let's play". Hoseok growls.

"Come on Kook... Play with me". Hoseok says, smiling. "I-I think I just peed a little". Jungkook said. "I'm going to be sick". Namjoon covers his mouth. "Y'all really need to stop playing with me". Hoseok said. "Damn Joon, control your wife". Jungkook said and Hoseok throws a pan right in his face. "OWW!". Jungkook cries in pain. "And that's how you make face cakes". Namjoon laughs.

"That psychically hurt". Yoongi said. "I can't even finish this food". Yoongi pushes the plate away from him. "Can we just go?". Yoongi asked. "I fucking feel nauseous". Yoongi says. "Oh so you can't ride in my car". Hoseok said. "Wait please...". Hoseok was already walking out. "Don't worry Hyung!". Jungkook throws a arm over Yoongi's shoulder.

"I'll drive us there!" Jungkook beamed. "Oh dear God".

Yoongi was dizzy while sitting in a chair. "God should have just killed me". Yoongi says, about to cry. Jungkook ran eight red lights, did car tricks, purposely turned the car upside down, and car jumped over a table of people... Namjoon is currently in the hospital for severe car sickness. "Never again". Yoongi says and saw a yellow ball at his feet. "You don't look so good".

 "You don't look so good"

Yoongi almost past out when he saw Jimin looking at him in a corner. "Hi Jimin". Yoongi rolls the ball back to him. "You didn't answer me". Jimin rolls the ball back and Yoongi laughed. "I am not ok, almost died cause of my stupid friend". Yoongi rolls the ball to Jimin. "Did he make you something bad?". Jimin rolls the ball to Yoongi. "I wish he did, that would be better". Yoongi sighs.

"He drove me here but since he's a stunt double, he thought it will be cool to put my life on the line". Yoongi rolls the ball back. "What's a stunt double?". Jimin asks. Yoongi waited for the ball but it never came so he looks up and saw the hybrid looking at him. "Oh umm... A stunt double is someone that does dangerous stuff in movies and on TV". Yoongi explains and Jimin tilts his head.

"You... Don't watch TV?". Yoongi asks and Jimin shook his head. Yoongi took out his phone and went to a movie app. Yoongi clicks on it, picks a action movie and pauses it. "Here". Yoongi gets up from the chair and places the phone on it and walks a few distance from the chair. Jimin looks at Yoongi, then at the chair. "What is that thing?". Jimin asked.

"Huh?". Yoongi blinks. "It's a cellphone". Yoongi said. "You never seen one before?". Yoongi asks and Jimin shook his head. "It's like a small TV... And game console". Yoongi said. Jimin looks at Yoongi again. "I'm going to stay right here, I promise". Yoongi says and Jimin slowly walks over to the phone. Jimin picks it up and starts examining it. "Such a weird thing". Jimin says and Yoongi laughs.

Jimin sniffs the phone and his nose accidentally hits the pause button and a loud boom comes from the phone. "WAH!". Jimin jumps, drops the phone and runs back to the corner. Yoongi didn't want to laugh but he couldn't hold it in, he thought it was adorable. "I-it's coming to get me". Jimin shivers in the corner and Yoongi stops laughing seeing that the hybrid was really scared.

"It's ok Jimin, it can't hurt you". Yoongi said. "Yo-you did that on purpose". Jimin looks at Yoongi in tears. "Hey, hey, no, no... It's ok". Yoongi tried to calm the hybrid. "The volume was just up to high". Yoongi says panicking. "I don't like it, I don't like it". Jimin covers his ears and Yoongi knew he fucked up. "Damn it". Yoongi groans and remembers that he had something in his pocket.

"Do-don't cry". Yoongi says. "You can have this". Yoongi digs in his pocket and shows something to Jimin.

 Yoongi digs in his pocket and shows something to Jimin

"It's cute". Jimin says. "Of course it is, it's Kumamon". Yoongi proudly stats and Jimin giggles. "I mean...". Yoongi clears his throat. "Kumamon is cool, I guess". Yoongi said. "I'll just leave it right here on the sofa". Yoongi said. "It's a sticker so you can like, put it on your blanket or just carry it around... It's up to you". Yoongi rubs his neck. "I'm gonna go before you give me another nose bleed". Yoongi runs out the room.

Jimin smiles at the man and went to get the sticker. "It really is cute". Jimin says and noticed that Yoongi left his phone. "Oh?". Jimin picks the phone. "Great...".

"Now I have to find him".