✨

"Seungmin?"

"Hm?"

The puppy boy looked up from
the book he was reading,
his big eyes sparkling in wonder as he tilted his head cutely.

It's been almost two week since he started living with Hyunjin and they were getting along very well.

The older had bought some clothes and furniture for him and the baby online together and Seungmin's wounds were healing very well.

They were doing great.

"If you don't mind me asking,
how far along are you actually?
I mean, when will the little one come?"

"Honestly, I don't know.
I've lost count of how many weeks it's been since I was in the shelter.
But judging from my size,
it can't be too long anymore.

Actually since I'm a hybrid,
my body will start to produce milk for the pup about four weeks before the birth.
That's quite a good indicator"

the brunette eventually confessed shyly.

Somehow he felt embarrassed about talking that he'd breastfeed his baby,
he doesn't even know why.

"Minnie."

"Yeah?"

"You don't have to be embarrassed,
it's really a good indicator and helps us a lot.

Besides that, I think it's pretty amazing to be able to feed your
baby with your own milk,
not some formula.

It's healthier anyway.
So please don't feel too shy to tell me whenever you feel something, okay?
I need to know that."

Seungmin just nodded and hid his bushy cheeks behind his sweater paws, a cute pout decorating his face.

Hyunjin needed all his willpower not to squeal out loud, the little puppy boy was just too precious.

But the way the brunette started to fiddle with his sweater paws afterwards made him frown.

"Hyunjinnie?"

"Yes?"

"I actually..
Uhm..
If it's not too much to ask for,
is there a chance to see a doctor?
I want to make sure everything's okay with the pup."

The way the hybrid stared at the blonde with big pleading eyes,
the fear and worry obvious,
made his heart ache.

It wasn't that easy sadly.

"I'll see if I can do anything to help but you know as well as I do that it's really difficult to find a hybrid doctor.
But that doesn't mean that I won't try anything.
I'll ask my friend,
maybe he knows someone.
His boyfriend is a hybrid so no worries"

ressurred the older as he noticed the nervousness in Seungmin's eyes.

Indeed hybrids were not allowed to go to normal human doctors and hybrid doctors with good intentions were rare.

Especially when it comes to such difficult cases like Seungmin's.

"Thank you, really."

Hyunjin just smiled his sunshine smile like always and opened his arms for his little puppy to come close, something that Seungmin started to love and appreciate more than anything.

After the first days they spent together, the brunette finally opened up more and more and ever since their first hug, he got cuddles on a daily basis.

He just felt so warm and safe in the older's embrace and receiving affection was something very new to him.

Getting hugs and cuddles,
he had never experienced any of that before.

And now he was addicted to that feeling.

The feeling of getting loved and being important.

With a happy sigh the little puppy boy buried his face in Hyunjin's shoulder,
completely melting into the blonde's embrace.

Hyunjin started to pet the younger's head, running his fingers through the fluffy brown locks and occasionally scratching behind the fluffy puppy ears.

Ten just watched them from the kitchen with a smile on his face,
it was crazy how close the two became in the short time.

It was really relaxing and satisfying to see them so calm around each other,
so natural.

It seemed like they didn't need anything else than being in each other's arms.

And the way Hyunjin looked down at the small puppy boy in his lap who had his eyes closed and a smile on his face, the way he stared at Seungmin as if he had the most precious existence ever in his arms.

The way he leaned his head on top of the brunette's, his hand resting on top of the smaller's cute round baby bump.

The Thai knew that they had a special bond, they were just meant to be.

Because they looked like a family.

« 𝐅𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 »