Maid Dress: Part 2 (smut)

George opened his bedroom door and looked at the floor in pure embarassment. He held his hands firmly on the bottom of the dress, desperate to keep it as long as possible.

Dream stared at him in disbelief. He softly grabbed Georges chin and pushed his head up so their eyes locked. Dream stared George up and down before coughing awkwardly.

"Fuck." He says simply.

"Ok youve had your fun, im taking it off now." George says about to turn around.

"Wait! No wait!" Dream hurridly calls. "I just...jesus I lost all my thoughts then. George you...you look so hot right now."

George doesnt reply, instead he brings his eyes back up to meet Dreams. They stare intensly at each other for a bit too long.

"Dream, you know im too scared, can you just kiss me already." He says confidently.

Dream smirks and pushes against Georges lips without hesitation. He starts softly kissing him but it doesnt take long for him to push George up against a wall. He roughly removes Georges hands from the bottom of the dress and holds them up above his head.

With his free hand he brushes along Georges jawline, carefully tracing along his cheek.

He steps away for air and George looks at him full of lust. Dream starts to make out with him again but more passionately, while George melts under him. Dream takes note of Georges growing buldge against his leg and cautiously leads him into Georges room without breaking contact. When they get in he notices the package bag against the wall, and almost before he looks away and focuses back on George he sees something purple in it.

He breaks away from the kiss and tries to walk over to look in the bag.

"Wait no no no" George says trying not to let the dress ride too high as he attempts to rush over to stop Dream.

With one swift motion Dream grabs the bag and pulls out the sex toys while grinning at George.

"You bought these too? While on stream? Georgenotfound you are naughty!" He says laughing.

George starts playfully sulking, "I didnt buy those. I think they came with the dress."

Dream hums his approval and turns one on.

"Well in that case. Eyes closed please." Dream says dominately.

He guides George over to the bed and lays him down. Slowly he runs the vibrator up Georges leg and under the bottom of the dress. He gently brushes it against George clothed dick. George bucks his hips in suprise and his face immediatly flushes pink.

Dream puts one of his hands onto Georges hips to keep him pushed down. He continues rubbing the purple vibrator against George. George bites firmly against his bottom lip, easily hiding his sighs. That is until Dream starts to turn up the settings. He starts letting out quiet moans and Dream feels himself getting harder with each noise George lets out.

"Dream? Please- take off the box- ers?" George struggles to get out.

Dream obliges and removes Georges underwear. Dream ups the vibrations again and puts a vibrating ring onto George as well.

George moans out his thanks and tries moving his hips around. He squirms as Dream relentlessly caresses his dick with the vibrators. It doesnt take George long to reach his climax, and he releases with a long moan.

When he finally stops his panting he looks over at Dream.

"Your turn." George says as he stares into Dreams soul.

He grabs dreams tshirt and pulls it off over his head. They start kissing again and George runs his hand along Dreams toned stomach. George runs his fingers along Dreams waist band before pulling off the joggers. He palms Dreams hard on through his boxers. Dream moans into the kiss and puts his hands into Georges hair. George finally pulls off Dreams boxers to and pulls away from the kiss. Instead he leans down and takes Dreams dick into his mouth. His hot mouth giving Dream some needed relief.

But after a moment, Dream calls out, "George wait." As George stops confused, Dream grabs another purple toy and lube. Dream pushes George back onto his back and coats the toy in lube before carefully putting it inside George. George winces at first but lets Dream go slowly. Once its in Dream says, "Ok now...what were we doing?"

George rolls his eyes, secretly loving the full feeling, especially knowing what it meant was coming.

He leant back down and continued what he had been doing. He started by gently kissing Dreams tip, before running his hand from the bottom up to the top of Dreams length. Then he went back to putting his mouth against his dick. He went as far down as possible without gagging and felt slight tears building up from the strain. He went up and down and moaned so Dream would feel the vibrations. Dream let out moans of pleasure as he watched the pretty boy.  As he felt a pool of warmth in his stomach he roughly pushed George off him and against the bed. George gave him a knowing look and Dream smirked at his eagerness.

He turned on the vibrator inside of George and enjoyed his supprised yelp. George grabbed onto Dreams shoulders and pulled him down for a kiss. While doing so Dream pulled Georges thigh up the bed.

"Dream?" George moaned out after pulling away from the kiss.

"Yeah?" Dream replied breathlessly.

"I want you." George said quietly.

Dream pretended not to hear him, just so George would have to say it again.

"Sorry Georgie can you speak up please?"

"I. want. you. instead of this toy." George moaned out. "Please?" He meekly added at the end.

"Oh George, you only had to ask."

Dream turned off the vibrator and pulled it out of George. He lined himself up with the prepared hole and pushed his whole length in, while closing his hands from the relief.

George moaned straight away, grateful that the pain was almost non existant from the prepreping vibrator. He grabbed the bed sheets as Dream pushed into him.

Dream opened his eyes and admired George. His head was rolled back and the dress was ruffled and riding very high up his stomach. His hair was still slightly damp from a combination of earlier that morning and the sweat from their current activities.

Dream could sense that George was getting close from him consistantly hitting against his prostate. (i accidently just wrote prostitute lol)

George tried to open his eyes and the sight infront of him almost brought him over the edge. Dreams toned body was pushing into him quickly, his floppy blonde hair was brushed back and he was biting his bottom lip.

George couldnt contain himself any longer.

"Dream- I need- to- oh fuck." He moaned out.

"Yeah- sa-me." Dream also groaned out.

Without hesitating any longer Dream grabbed Georges dick and rubbed it, finally bringing them both over the edge.

Dream released inside of George, and George released over his stomach.

Dream pulled out and collapsed next to George on his bed.

After they both got their breath back Dream spoke, "Well fuck. That was not what I thought would happen today."

"I dont think I even asked how your flight was." George giggled.

Dream smiled at him.

"Alright come on, lets get you cleaned up." Dream said productively.

George groaned and complained about having to walk.

"Oh sorry Princess, obviously whoever just railed you knew what they were doing. Are you going to make me carry you to the shower?" Dream said sarcasticly.

"Yes please."

Dream rolled his eyes and picked up George. (simp)