11.

Raheem "Shoota" Crews

It's 7 in the morning and the whole gang here, except the girls. The guys wanted to them get some rest cause of the shit we was all told yesterday.

"So wait that nigga actually told you that Denzel wanna make our gang number one?" Snoop asked again. This nigga just as shocked as we was yesterday.

"He told us that shit but how we know that nigga wasn't lying? Y'all seen how he tried to lie about the warehouse, and where Seth stayed at so what make you think he ain't lie about the shit he said beforehand?" Booka asked looking at looking at me, King, and Smoke.

"Nigga you was there! You wasn't being observant though big bruh, when Nique asked him the first question he looked her dead in the eyes and answered. When the other questions came around that nigga wouldn't even look at her." King said leaning back in his chair and hitting the wood we all passing around.

"The real question is what do Seth want with the Jamaican, and Mexican cartel?" Snoop said. He right what the fuck does this nigga want from them two cartels. Other than, OH SHIT.

"The Mexican Cartels deal in all kinds of shit. From weapons, cocaine, and heroine. The Jamaican Cartel deals with weapons and marijuana. The Mexican and Jamaican Cartels are the two biggest Cartels in North America." I said.

"What the fuck that gotta do with why the nigga want it?" Booka asked looking at me like i'm stupid.

"Bitch don't you get it? The Jamaican's and Mexican's cool been cool as hell ever since 1950 when Akiel Grandma and Sonia Grandpa got married. In 1952 they built that underground tunnel, the same one we went into when Denzel took us there to hold that meeting 2 years ago. It's also the same Tunnel both the Cartels keep their drugs, weapons, and money in." King said.

"Wait so you saying the nigga don't wanna rule shit with them, but that the nigga wanna take they shit?" Snoop asked.

You see it's 15 gangs in total but the top 10 are the ones that become connected and get good ass connects and deals from the American Mafia run by Denzel Holmes. He a OG forreal forreal. The nigga fatha started his business in the 1950's and then passed it on Denzel 30 years ago. Denzel ass about 46 so I kind of understand why he wanna retire. Being in the game to long you get bored with it. Shit basically be like I killed this nigga, killed that nigga, what the fuck is the point now? But don't play with the money that shit ain't nothing to play about.

"More like he wanna take over they shit." I said rubbing my chin.

"Seth gang is number 15. That nigga at the bottom of the bottom ofcourse he wanna take they shit over." King said sighing and picking his phone up.

"So what the fuck we gone do?" Booka asked.

"Its simple-" Smoke started before adjusting himself in his seat. "If that nigga wanna start shit and shoot shit then we gone take his ass out permanently. That nigga gone continue to be mad and he just gone cause a fucking war. We need to get his ass before he get us if he go after any of the top 10 gangs and they don't know who the fuck or why the fuck somebody did they gone start pointing fingers at other gangs in the top 10." He finished.