twenty-seven (pt 1.)

CASEY
**
***
*****

It was 2 a.m when Hayden and I went upstairs. Kade and Emara had collected everything before deciding to leave the house to get a few drinks—I don't blame them, they definitely deserved them. I was barely able to keep my eyes open and Hayden was basically dragging his body up the stairs until we got to his room, where we both fell into the bed with relieved groans.

"My body hurts," I grumbled, trying to soothe its soreness from sitting on a wooden chairs for almost twelve hours by relaxing my muscles.

Hayden hummed, kissing my shoulder. "Roll on your back. I'll give you a massage."

I moaned at just the thought, doing as he said as I got on my stomach. Hayden left the bed for the washroom but I didn't mind, feeling my closed eyes shipping me off to the beautiful world of slumber.

I only jumped awake when I felt him lift my shirt up. I lifted my head so he could take it off of me, and he began to fiddle with the bra straps. I grinned when I heard his annoyed huff.

"Having trouble, babe?" I asked tiredly, chuckling.

"Yeah," he grumbled. "I've never fucking done this before. How do you use it?"

I almost forgot he was a virgin at some point while we were together.

"I'll show you," I tiredly grumbled, lifting my arms behind my back and unclipping it.

A relieved sigh left my lips when my tits were able to be free, closing my eyes once more while Hayden took the bra off of me.

I shivered as a cool liquid poured on my back, followed by Hayden's rough hands gently massaging into my sore muscles. I sighed as he continued, the oil he used calming me more, for some reason. He sat right on my ass but I didn't mind, his fingers and hands expertly hitting all the sore spots of my shoulders

"Fuck," I groaned once he got to my back.

He did some sort of fucking magic with his hands because after pressing into some areas, he pressed into my spine and it released a crack. My body immediately relaxed as the tension disappeared, a quiet moan leaving my lips.

"I'm going to guess that helped?" Hayden asked quietly, chuckling.

"Mhm," I hummed back. "You're the best boyfriend ever."

He chuckled again but didn't say anything, and I heard the drop of a cloth beside my body before he began to strip me of my pants. I giggled when he poured the oil on my thighs, my body squirming slightly.

"Sneaky," I mumbled, hearing Hayden playfully scoff.

"What's so sneaky about wanting to give my girlfriend a massage after her long day at the pet store?"

"You're mocking me," I chuckled, hearing him do the same with me. "That pet store was huge. I was stuck in there for thirty minutes just trying to find the fi—ohh, that's the spot..."

He snorted as he massaged my oily thighs. "It's not that big."

"There's was an entire section for just leashes," I argued. "No pet store needs an aisle that big."