-Chapter 7-

TW
I can't seem to find any but if I missed one tell me please I need to know :]
Other then that enjoy this chapter!
——————————————————
Wilburs POV
I put the note pad down Sam gave me and sat on the couch,Sam following after.
"I'm sorry if I keep asking questions,But can you explain more about your family-"
"Bad and that?"
"Yea!"
"Okay,Well Bad is a blood demon,He can control people minds using the things he calls blood vines.He used to be a police officer but quit when Sap was born.Sap had inherited bads demon abilities but also gained a part of Skeppys.Skep is a diamond demon.He can produce diamonds from anywhere on his body at will.Sap inherited that part but with fire,Blue fire.Uncle Ant And Velvet are both shape shifters but different types.Ant can only shape shift into animals and hybrids.But Velvet can shift into any object."
"Oooooooo! What about your therapist? Puffy?"
"Puffy is a ram hybrid,The Amazing thing about puffy is she was a pirate but ended up forgetting who she was...She kept a book that told the stories of her adventures! If I was ever stressed she would let her boys hold my hands and would read me a story..."
"That sounds nice..."
"How about this! Tomorrow,If you want, I can take you to puffys office and you can talk to her about the stuff your going through.I bet foolish would be their too! Dream doesn't really turn up anymore..."
"Do Foolish And Dream have magic?"
"Yes,Dream is also a ram hybrid but he is elemental,He's an earth Ram.Foolish is a different story though.Foolish was sent by the Ocean Gods to Puffy as a gift.Foolish can heal anyone physically and sometimes emotionally.When he touches,you if you have wounds,His hands would glow golden and you would feel a rush of warmth fill you.Its a very pleasant experience."
"I would...I would like to go see Puffy tomorrow.But who would look after tommy?"
"We can bring him! Foolish likes children."

And with a quick glance at the clock it's 7pm.

"Well kid,Want to order food?We can get anything you want."
"You-You would do that?"
"Yea Of cause! So you want Pizza or McDonald's? What you hungry for?"
"Ummmmmm-I don't know...Never really had either-"
"Wow-Okay.Lets get some pizza.We could wake up tommy and give him something to eat-It's been a few hours since his last bottle. Do you have any baby food or apple sauce?"
"Yea! We have some apple sauce."

I move from the couch and head to the fridge. It's empty except half a carton of milk some eggs and a jar of apple sauce.Not much but at lest something for tommy.

I grab the jar and get a plastic spoon out of a draw,I head back to the living room to see Sam with tommy in his hands.Tommy noticed me straight away.

"Dada!!"

I gave a half smile and joined Sam on the couch,Tommy automatically trying to get to me.I gently grab Tommy of Sam and start feeding him.Although,The nagging negative thoughts in my brain carried on,I felt more safe with Sam then I do my own father.I used to be close with Techno but,It seems we've drifted apart.

Sams POV
While supervising Tommy and Wilbur I text Puffy,Asking if she was free tomorrow,She replied a little later saying she was free for the whole day tomorrow as her therapy was doing well.I told He a bit about Wilbur and she promised that she would bring both her boys to met Wil.I smile as I put my phone down and look at the two boys in-front of me.
"Wil,Puffy said she would like to see you tomorrow.She mentioned that she would bring dream and Foolish with her so you can feel more comfortable with your first Puffy session!"
I see Wilbur smile at me and tommy chewing on Wil's sweater sleeves.
"I've also ordered pizza that I payed for online so you don't try anything."
Wilbur giggles.
"Thank you so much Sam!"
I smile at him,grabbing the abandoned note pad for earlier righting a quick note,Handing it to Wil.
*insert animal crossing noise*
"Anything for my best friend"
Both boys become the sun in my eyes as both their faces light up.

A knock at the door startles everyone,I quickly head to the door.

"Pizza's here!"

-Time Skip-
While eating I had turned on a Disney film to entertain the kids,We were watching Moana. Now half way through,Everyone finished with the pizza,I started to clean up a bit, throwing away the pizza box,Cleaning plates,all that Jazz.

After finishing I return back to the living room to see both boys asleep.I remove tommy from Wilburs grip and bring him upstairs to his crib.I tuck him in and instantly he grabs onto a Cow plushie.I smile and leave the room,closing the door gently.

I now pick up Wilbur and he instantly attaches his arms to my neck,hugging me.I hug back and bring him to his room.I lay him down and tuck him in,Handing him a small blue sheep plush I found peaking from under his bed.He smiles in his sleep.I quietly walk away from Wil leaving him to sleep peacefully.

I gather my stuff to leave when the door suddenly opened and in cane who I guess to be Philza and Technoblade.

"Uhhh who are you?"
I put on a smile to hide my angry eyes.
"Hello there! I'm Sam.I was hired by Schlatt to babysit Wilbur and Tommy.You must be the father right?"
"Yea...I'm Philza."
"I know! And you must be Technoblade. Nasty scar you got Their I would suggest wrapping that up to ease the blood flow."
The Pink haired boy just nodded and made his way to the kitchen.
"I must be going then! My boyfriend was annoyed at me earlier for coming here-Welp! Have a nice night,Both boys are asleep and have been fed properly."
I resist the urge to mention how bad of a father he was but held it in giving a smile to both of them and leaving.

I don't want Wilbur or Tommy to feel the pain I did.No one deserves that.I grab my phone and dial the one contact I know who will be able to help.
"Hello!"
"Hey dad! I need a favour..."
————————————————————
OOOOOOOOOOO CLIFF HANGER
Okay guys,gals and non-binary pals
Take it easy and have a good day/night!
-signing off-