Chapter 25

((hope u don't mind me inserting my oc into the story cause I wanna date jean🤨 I will depending on your feedback, so tell me if you're okay with that here))

"Okay kiddos! When I tell you to pour it, pour it! One...two...three, pour it!"

Onyankopon poured in the baking soda- for context, Hange had us make playdough volcanoes for class today since she accidentally spilled coffee all over her work planner- nothing was legible. So they decided that, since they apparently make this in their free time and know it by heart, that we should do that for today's class.

Onyankopon and I took a step away from the table incase the eruption was big, but nothing happened at all.

"Maybe you should go look?" He suggested, ushering me forward. I shook my head rapidly in response.

"Nonono- how about you go look? I'm not trying to mess up my clothes!"

"Well neither am I, (Y/N)."

We both went quiet.

"Okay, on the count of three, we both look." Onyankopon compromised, I nodded slowly, squinting at him.

"You better not be lying."

"Do I look like the type of man who lies?"

I looked him up and down before nodding. "Yes, because you don't want to get your stupid expensive shirt wet."

"Touché. God, wish Floch was here. Maybe we could make him do it." He laughed and so did it. "Here we go. Three, two, one..."

We looked into the volcano and braced for an explosion, but nothing happened.

"What's the matter?" Hange asked as they walked by, adjusting their goggles and peeking in. They sniffed the volcano. "Oh! You guys didn't put an vinegar in!"

~~~~

"That was definitely your fault, (Y/N)."

"Absolutely it was not! Remember what we decided? You were the pour dude!"

"And you were supposed to grab the ingredients."

"I-"

"Ah, ah, ah!" He waved his index finger, making me fall silent. "I'm right and you know it."

I huffed and crossed my arms over my chest. Onyankopon and I parted ways at the dorms, he went to his and I hurried to mine to get ready. I mean, it's Friday afternoon, I've got a date with a hottie.

I had showered in the morning, I didn't need to wash my hair again, but I did wash my body again. Now I'm just looking for outfits.
((YALL STOP DROPPING MY STORY THIS PICTURE WAS A JOKE))

"Ew, what am I, Y/N?" I audibly gagged and tossed everything into a plastic bag

"Ew, what am I, Y/N?" I audibly gagged and tossed everything into a plastic bag. My moms must've put this in here by mistake, these are literally the EXACT clothes I wore in high school. "Nope. I'm (Y/N)."