Marks

Turning to Eric I sigh leaning my head on his chest "Well that was fun." he chuckles wrapping his arms around my waist "They get worse. You signed up for this." I lean up pressing a kiss to his cheek "I know, come on. I'm starving." we walk to the cafeteria and sit in one of the far corners as far from the initiates as possible. Four walks over sitting next to me "How was your group?" I shrug "Do they usually require threatening?" he shrugs and nods "Yep, they learn eventually. I suspect Eric scared them?" 

I laugh giving Eric a small smile "Of course he did. A couple of them have a little infatuation with him though." Four snorts out a laugh causing Eric to glare at him "What?" I shrug "They couldn't stop staring at you." he raises an eyebrow "So half of them where staring at you?" I grin "Good thing we only have eyes for each other." Four looks between the two of us and raises an eyebrow before standing and walking away.

Eric chuckles "I think we made him uncomfortable." I laugh kissing his cheek "Oh well just us then." he turns slightly his lips brushing over my ear "Doesn't sound so bad to me." I shiver slightly leaning closer as he runs his fingers up my arm "Am I making you uncomfortable love?" he moves his hand down to my thigh gripping it gently "Care to head back to our apartment?" I nod slightly and hastily stand pulling him up with me "Eager are we?" I glare dragging him out the cafeteria back to our apartment.

Shutting the door behind me Eric grins backing me into it pressing his lips to mine roughly. "I love you." I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him closer "I love you too." Jumping up I wrap my legs around his waist cupping his face in my hands "I love you so much." he walks over to the bed gently laying me down hovering above me. "I'm not going to be gentle love." I grin wiggling my eyebrows "Have I ever complained?" he gives me an almost predatory smile before leaning down capturing my mouth with his in a searing kiss...

Groaning I roll onto my back and rub my eyes staring blankly at the ceiling. "Morning love." I smile rolling to face him "Morning baby." I press a light kiss to his nose before sitting up "We need to get up, I'm going for a shower." I stand shakily before walking into the bathroom. I let out a yelp "Eric Coulter what is this?" I walk back out pulling the shirt I am wearing to the side to reveal two dark marks on my collar bone. He sits up grinning proudly "Marks to show you are taken." I roll my eyes slightly "How am I supposed to hide these?" he shakes his head kneeling up "You're not hiding them that's the point." shaking my head slightly I have a a quick shower before pulling on a pair of leggings, a t-shirt and a pair of trainers. 

Eric walks over grinning tracing the marks on my collarbone "Breakfast?" I nod and walk with him to the cafeteria pulling on a leather jacket to hide the marks for as long as possible. We walk over to B/F/N and Zeke sitting down with them. "Morning Y/N." I smile "Morning B/F/N, how are you?" she grins "Wonderful, how are you two?" Eric shrugs slightly "Alright." I smile "Great." B/F/N laughs and I check the time "I have to get to the training room, see you later." I stand kissing Eric on the cheek before walking away.