56.

Hyewon went inside their classroom, at the moment she went inside, all of her classmates shut their mouths up and it looked at her. Hyewon gulped and she feels really uncomfortable, she immediately went on the empty seat at the back and let out a deep breath. Interacting with other people is really one of her fears, she feels awkward whenever someone is talking to her, what's worst, she thinks she talks rude to others so she choose to be quiet and be alone. Unlike her twin sister who's an extrovert, she can talk to anyone without even feeling shy.

"oh we met again" Hyewon heard a familiar voice so she groaned and looked at the window beside her, Eunbi giggled and sat beside her. Hyewon kept herself busy by looking at the blue sky and the fluffy looking clouds. Eunbi was looking at her with a grin on her lips, she has no bad intensions to Hyewon.. she just want to be her friend. "can you please stop staring at me?" Hyewon asked so Eunbi snapped out of her thoughts, she blinked a few times and shake her head. "i'm not staring at you" Eunbi mumbled and sat straight on her seat, Hyewon chuckled in a secret. "okay then i'll pretend that i didn't caught you in 4k" Hyewon blurted so Eunbi suddenly felt shy.

All of sudden, Hyewon glanced at the door and her expression didn't change at all.. she saw her twin sister with someone and she looks really really happy. Hyewon didn't care at all and she already knows what will happen next.. Minju will cry, it's either the person she's with broke up with her or she got cheated on. The same moment that always happens so Hyewon isn't surprised at all. Eunbi furrowed her eyebrows when she noticed similarities on Hyewon and Minju's face, she looked at the latter on her side and noticed that they look alike. "do you have a twin?" Eunbi suddenly asked, Hyewon sigh and shook her head. Eunbi hummed but she doesn't know if she'll believe Hyewon or not, she doesn't feel right.

Minju also saw her twin at the back but she didn't budge to greet her, because the both of them promised to each other that whatever happens.. they'll treat each other like strangers on school. As promised, they're doing it now.. avoiding each other like they aren't twin sisters. The teacher went inside and their classroom becomes silent, the teacher cleared her throat and sat on the teacher's table at the front. She smiled, "hello everyone, i'm Kim Yoohyeon and i'll be your adviser for this whole school year. Call me Ms. Kim, that'll be better.. if you guys have any questions, just raise your hand" Yoohyeon said with a smile on her lips, it's a relief for the students since they have a nice class adviser.

A student raised her hand so Yoohyeon wanted to hear what she was going to say, "are you the wife of the pe teacher next door Ms. Kim?" the student asked, Yoohyeon chuckled. "ahh Minji? yes, i'm her wife.. she'll be also your teacher later on children so i hope you guys will get along very well too" Yoohyeon said with still a smile, through the years of being together... Yoohyeon and Minji got married and adopted a child then named it Kim Chaewon.

"so without further ado, let's start our lesson. Please open your textbooks to page-" Yoohyeon didn't finish what she was about to say when the door opened, revealing two panting students. Yoohyeon furrowed her eyebrows, "well well well, what do we have here?" Yoohyeon asked, the two late students is still panting and looks like they ran as fast as they could.

"sorry ma'am.. there's a heavy traffic at the road so i got late" one of the student mumbled so Yoohyeon hummed, "please introduce yourselves" she said, "i'm Son Heejin" Heejin mumbled so Yoohyeon let her inside, now there's only one student at the door. Yoohyeon smiled at the student so she won't feel nervous, "aaa Chou... Hyunjin" Hyunjin mumbled so Yoohyeon hummed and let her inside too. Hyewon and Minju furrowed their eyebrows as they heard the same surname as them.. it's because Tzuyu never mentioned someone before.