Jacob Bertrand: On Set

This was requested by @1-800-icon

  Today was the day you were finally going on set with Jacob, to say you were nervous was an understatement. The reason being because you've never been on set with him, and you were meeting new people.

  You honestly thought Jacob was more excited for you to be on set then you were by his actions, once you agreed to go on set with him his lips immediately tugged into a goofy/happy smile.

  They started filming early like around 11-12 so you had to get up earlier like around 7am. You were staying with Jacob so he could wake you up knowing that you hated early mornings.

The sound of the blaring alarm clock at the crack of dawn seemed to scream through the room, you felt movement from the bed beside you knowing that Jacob had gotten up.

You mentally groan as you turn over slightly opening your eyes which blurred as you did. You felt the early morning dread even just a few minutes of lightly being awake.

Jacob crawls back on the bed and onto you, wrapping his legs around your waist "come on Baby get upppp" he placed his hands on your chest and pushes up and down rapidly but lightly.

You groan before grabbing onto Jacobs waist and flipping him onto his side before digging your head into his chest and wrapping your leg around his bottom waist.

"It's too earlyyy" You pout with a slight groan causing Jacob to chuckle.

"Come on didn't you want to go on set with me? Pleaseeee" He desperately says.

There's a long silent pause and for a moment Jacob thought you fell asleep "yeah..." you say nudging your head into his neck.

  "Then come on" He encourages grabbing your hands and sliding out of your hold before using your hands to pull you up off the bed.

  You lazily get off of the comfortable bed that was screaming your name once again Jacob pulls you into a warm hug knowing you still didn't want to get up.

  "Come on baby I'll buy us some breakfast" He includes hoping to get you fully awake.

  Once he notices that you weren't going to budge because of food, he smirked slightly as an idea came to mind "or.... we can take a shower..." Jacob encourages.

  Your eyes open wide as you smile against his chest, once Jacob feels your smile against his chest he knows he got you. With a small chuckle Jacob lifts you up by your thighs and rushes to the bathroom ready to take a shower.

TIME-SKIP

  The shower definitely relaxed you, after 20 minutes of hot water and relaxation. You sigh fully awake and relaxed as you both dry off and slip on your clothes.

Grabbing a hair dryer you let Jacob use it first since it would be faster, while you brushed your teeth and applied a little bit of makeup.

Finishing up your natural look in less than 10 minutes, Jacob hands you the dryer while finishing up his business.

Touching up your last bit of steps left you leave your hair curly and place some tamer in it so it wouldn't poof up.

Slipping on your shoes Jacob grabs his keys along with your hand and excitedly tugs you to his car. Opening the door for you he lets you in before doing so to himself.

On the way he kept ranting on about how excited he was for you to meet the rest of the cast, also explaining how excited they were to meet you as well.

  The more he talked the more you seemed to get nervous, by the way he was taking the cast had high hopes for you and you didn't want to disappoint. You wanted nothing more than to get along with his cast mates because well it was apart of his life and it's important to him, so it is to you too.

  Pulling up to a rather large building Jacob parks in the back before rushing out to your side and opening the door for you.

  "M'lady" He jokes bowing down.

  You return a dramatic 'thank you' before taking his hand and walking into the front building.

Jacob leads you to the set where everyone is frantically running around and talking to everyone, some people are already staring on makeup while some others are doing costumes.

Jacob leads you to the trailers, he carries you over to Xolo's first; knocking on the door. After some rustling Xolo steps out of the trailer and his eyes widen as he sees the one hour description Jacob ranted on about you to him.

"Oh my gosh... is this the Y/n L/n!" He gasps pulling you into a bear hug, causing you to smile at his energy before returning the hug.

"Yes this is... Y/n this is Xolo and well Xolo this is Y/n" Jacob greets.

"It's so good to meet you, after all I've heard about you it's about time!" Xolo smiles.

"It's nice to meet you to!" You nervously say.

Soon you hear a couple gasps from behind you, all three of you turn around to see Mary, and Payton with their jaws dropped causing Jacob to chuckle.

"Mary, Payton this is Y/n. Y/n meet Mary and Payton" he says using hand gestures.

"Nice to meet you!" You excitedly say.

"Oh my goodness we need to have girl talk!" Payton gushes before grabbing your hands and pulling you to her trailer with Mary.

Jacob has no time to interfere as they had already rushed you out, you spent about and hour taking and getting to know Mary and Payton. Eventually Jacob came and got you, introducing you to the rest of the cast.

Everyone was great, they were super nice and immediately treated you like you were apart of the cast. A little while later after meeting everyone Jacob pulls you into his trailer.

"sooo was it worth waking up early for?" Jacob questions cheekily.

You nod bashfully "yeah it was" You smile flustered.

He pulls you into a hug lifting you up and spinning you around "I knew they would like you!" He says confidently.

"I'm just that likable" You joke.

"Yes you are M'lady"