Good to be Back

Walking back to the ravine was a journey in and of itself.

First and foremost, you don't remember the way back perfectly (great time to not bring a compass), which lead you to keep loosing Techno.

Eventually (after enough times of you loosing him) he just gave this... disappointed huff, and somehow managed to snag the side of your sleeve, despite being invisible.

He led you to the edge of the forest, and from there you kinda knew the way back, but you weren't going to tell him, happily letting him tug you along directly towards the base.

It was nice to not have to think about where you were going for once.

You were invisible for a few minutes, but partially through the woods you and Techno started flickering back into existence.

Techno first, because he had drank his first, and when he fully came back into existence, you had to do a double take because you forgot how big Techno was.

Big dude.

He walks so quietly- it's easy to forget when he's invisible.

His hand was still holding onto your sleeve, and as soon as he realized you were both back to normal, he jerked his hand back to his side.

Wow.

You guessed the thought of holding a piece of fabric was just that disgusting.

Not that you... wanted to have him hold your sleeve, but small physical actions definitely play a role in how you liked to communicate.

Eck.

All you could do was keep following, letting him carve the way forward, eventually walking right up to the little hill that everyone lived in.

When you entered the inside you were instantly met with Tommy sitting on the ender chest, he had a partially worried look on his face, before completely lighting up when he made eye contact with you.

"(Y/N)!! My pal!! You're back!!" Before you could reply, and he jetted across the room and crushed you in a short lived hug.

Holy shit- you were not expecting to be bomrushed-

Nonetheless you patted his back, chuckled when he pulled back and grinned.

Before you could respond, he flipped his hair pompously and grinned out a cheeky, "Who could resist leaving someone as dazzlingly charming as me-"

Techno brushed past you both, heading down the steps without anything to say. Tommy didn't mind him leaving, not even sparing a glance.

"Me and Tubs saw you get dragged in- and we were gonna bomb rush to get you out- but..." Tommy crossed his arms, "Tubbo said we should get Techno. Cause Techno is apparently, 'Better in combat' then us. And then Techno said to stay put because we'd jus' mess him up."

Aw.

He looked so disgruntled that he didn't get to help get you out.

"Aw- hey- it's fine- I didn't mind waiting." You did your best to cheer him up, nudging him in the ribs when he didn't look directly at you, "Besides- I'm not sure either of you would have the heart to bash Quackity over the head with a shovel."

"Holy shit." Tommy laughed, "Did he really do that?"

"Yup."

"God- he's as brutal as I remember him." Tommy let out another laugh before a thought crossed him, instantly making his grin drop. Clearly remembering exactly how brutal Techno can be.