7│I LOVE YOU, DONNA KARAN

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

❛ ᴏᴄᴇᴀɴ ᴇʏᴇꜱ​​​​​​​​​​. ❜ ° . ༄
- ͙۪۪˚   ▎❛ 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ❜   ▎˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
»»————- ꒰ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ,
ᴅᴏɴɴᴀ ᴋᴀʀᴀɴ ꒱

❝ A GUITAR PICK, A
GREENPEACE STICKER
& A BOX OF SNO-CAPS 

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

"Juliet and Shawn are so cute together," Topanga observed as she and Cory sat at a table in Chubbie's watching the couple from afar. "I wish we could have gone on a double date together before their two-week rule ended. Maybe they'll forget about it—"

"Forget about it," Cory repeated as he chuckled.

"What?"

"Shawn isn't going to forget, Topanga. He cares about Juliet too much to risk hurting her feelings," he explained.

"But aren't they going to feel worse when they're apart?" the blonde asked.

The pair in the booth remained oblivious to their friends' conversation as they sat across from each other instead of side-by-side. Their two weeks had officially ended and, while Juliet was reluctant to break up, she'd known all along it was coming. In an effort to make it easier, she removed her hands from Shawn's. "So I guess that's it. It's over."

"Two weeks," he replied. "We knew that going in."

"We did," the redhead agreed. She shrugged out of the black jacket she was wearing and tried to hand it to him. "I guess you'll want this back."

Shawn pushed it back towards her. "No, no. You can keep it."

"Shawn—"

"It's alright. I can always get another one," he insisted. Sighing, Juliet folded the leather jacket over her arm and made to stand, causing him to look up in surprise. "Wait, where-where are you going?"

She really didn't want to stick around. All she wanted to do was go back to Cory's, eat as much ice cream as she could and maybe watch My Best Friend's Wedding as an excuse to be upset for a few hours. Instead, she heaved another sigh and sat. "Oh, I'm sorry. I thought we were finished here."

"Well I thought we could hang out but never mind." He was clearly startled by her short tone.

"I've got homework to finish, maybe later," she told him. "Anything else?"

"You're just taking this so well," Shawn said with disbelief. It was a lot harder to let her go than he'd originally thought it would be, yet here she was acting like it was a normal day.

"It was a great two weeks," Juliet stated with a shrug. "We had fun."

"Yeah, we did," he agreed. His voice softened as he remembered the fourteen days that had seemed to pass by faster than normal.

"So I'll see you around." The redhead tried to make her escape again.

"Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow, I guess," he conceded.

Grateful that she could leave, Juliet wasted no time in standing and making her way to the stairs. Shawn stood as well, though he went over to the table where their friends sat. As he faced them, Juliet paused on her way out the door and turned to look back at her now ex-boyfriend. She wished that there was some way to convince him that his two-week rule was stupid. When nothing came to mind, she resumed her path to the exit.

"That Juliet's alright," Shawn commented to the couple. "I'm gonna miss her."

"You're going to see her again in less than twenty-four hours," Topanga pointed out as she rolled her eyes, "and if you're going to miss her, why'd you break up with her?"