19│HONESTY NIGHT

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

❛ ᴏᴄᴇᴀɴ ᴇʏᴇꜱ​​​​​​​​​​. ❜ ° . ༄
- ͙۪۪˚   ▎❛ 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ❜   ▎˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
»»————- ꒰ ʜᴏɴᴇsᴛʏ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ꒱

❝ BECAUSE YOU LOVE
EACH OTHER ❞

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Juliet couldn't believe that she was agreeing to this stupid, stupid plan but regardless, here she was, pretending that Cory and Topanga weren't together yet. Really, what other kind of idea could she expect from one of her best friends? Cory certainly wasn't known for his brilliance but she was surprised that Topanga had agreed to this. What she wasn't surprised about was that they hadn't listened to her when she'd tried to convince them that Shawn wouldn't care how they got together, just that they were. Now she was roped into this scheme with them and had to pretend to be upset at their (very fake) arguing.

"I can't believe you said that to me, you stunted little whiny brillo head!" Topanga exclaimed.

"Well, you're just a short little nasal-voiced, blimpo-lipped. . . so there," Cory returned half-heartedly.

As she watched the mock-fight, she couldn't help but let out a little "oooh" at her friend's remark, smirking slightly at his words. Shawn, however, was entirely convinced and sighed. "When will this madness end?"

"Very soon, I hope," Mr. Feeny stated.

"It's all so crazy. I feel like I'm just clinging to the wreckage." The boy opened his locker and made a mark on the door. "Well, day fifty-three of the wreckage."

🌎🌎🌎

Juliet slid into her usual corner seat next to her boyfriend's desk (which was currently empty) and leaned forward towards the couple. "Your plan is working. Shawn still thinks you're apart."

"I can't believe we were ever apart, my little love dumpling," the blonde cooed at the curly-haired boy.

"With plum sauce," he added happily.

The redhead made a face. "You sicken me."

"I know this is wrong," Topanga continued as she ignored the other girl, "but I'm actually starting to enjoy this deceitful little game."

"You are?" Cory asked. "Really?"

"Yeah. I mean, don't you find it sexy, Cory?"

"Cory and sexy in the same sentence, wow. I do believe your resolve is weakening my little kumquat," Cory said.

Juliet groaned and folded her arms on top of her desk. She buried her face in them. "Kill me now."

Mr. Feeny passed the couple on his way to the front of the classroom and he agreed with the redhead. "On the other hand, you sicken me, too, and I have serious misgivings about being a part of your little. . ." he trailed off as Shawn took his seat. "Bighorn, where General Custer and his wife. . . Mrs. Custer had a beach house. Oh, I'm way too involved."

🌎🌎🌎

Juliet slid her hand into her boyfriend's as they left class. They passed the newly-reunited couple who were still "arguing" as Topanga shouted at Cory: "I can't believe how many good years I've wasted on you, Cory Matthews!"

"But, Topanga, think of everything we've had, everything we've shared," he pleaded with her.

"Sure, we've had some kicks, a few laughs. Maybe you should've thought about that before you spent time with that skinny lipped ski bunny," Topanga retorted.