I'm not as good as her, I'm actually better | Rosaria x GN! Reader

Gender neutral reader!
No one requested but like 😩 she's so hot.
I rolled her isn't that amazing
cuss words so sorry if you're not comfortable with that
_____________________________

You walked up to the cathedral, going to ask someone to heal you after getting into a scrap with some hillichurls. You knew Barbara was out today, but 1 you still needed healing, and 2, this would be the perfect chance to try and talk to someone
You opened the doors and entered only to be greeted with the cold faced Rosaria.

You weren't going to lie, you were intimidated by her, but you still wanted to know more. She was definitely someone you were curious about. She was so cold, yet it still intrigued you.
She walked over to you and closed the door behind you.
"What are you here for?" She asked you, looking down at you.

You moved your arm up to show her and she made a disgusted face.
"Well, Barbara is out right now doing.. whatever she does. I can try to help though, no promising it'll be good." She told you, walking towards the back of the cathedral.
You followed her and agreed, one because it hurt like hell and 2, this would be your chance to learn more about her... maybe.

She sat you down on a stool and grabbed a damp cloth and poured some liquid onto it. She then walked over to you and pressed it against your arm. You hissed in pain and flinched, "Ow"
"Oh, I forgot to tell you it would sting."
"I can tell" you huffed and looked the other direction.

"Why did you come here. You're a regular here and you would've known Barbara isn't here today." She asked you, looking over at you.
You looked back over at her and met her icy eyes. "I just needed someone to heal me-" you blushed a little. She sighed and leaned over to grab a bandage to wrap your arm.
"Well no one else here can heal. I don't understand you, but nevertheless, stay out of trouble next time."

She stood up and walked away to some unknown place and left you there clueless..
"Yes ma'am..?"

You got up and left to go get some food at the Good Hunter, something to help you heal a bit faster, and decided that Matsutake meat rolls was definitely the way to go.
After finishing up your meal, you hadn't realized that you dozed off on one of the tables there.

You got woken up suddenly by a tap on the shoulder and a name call my Sara, the worker at Good Hunter herself.
"(Y/n?)... hey? Are you feeling okay?" She whispered as to try and not startle you.
You rose up and looked over at her, noticing the change in the sky.
"Oh- it's, late?" You ask her.
She nodded and backed up a bit.
"You fell asleep a while ago, you seemed really out of it though so I thought I'd let you rest. But I have to go home now and didn't want to leave you for the night.
You thank her and get up, saying Goodnight and all.

You walked over to the gates of Mondstat, you were currently staying in a home at Springvale due to some.. money situations.
Nevertheless it was a good house, you made your way to it.
Upon walking along the path, nearly there, there were 2 Hillichurls outside the town. Normally you'd be fine killing them, no harm to you.
But since you had the inability to move your arm too much, and were already tired, your best solution was to run away at the moment.

"ooh fuck, thanks so much Hillichurls"you mumbled, now jogging back the way you came from.
You were soon stopped by a group of 3 Hillichurls walking onto the path in front of you, coming out of literally no where.
"Oh great i'm trapped, can i even lift my weapon?" You reached to your back with you good arm and tried to use it, luckily for you, of course your dominant hand was injured.
You tried to lift the (Claymore, sword, catalyst, etc.) and it collapsed to the ground.

"ohh shit-" the Hillichurls has came closer into you, almost surrounding you, before you looked up at a flash of a black shadow.
It flew over yours and the enemies heads like nothing, only to be reunited with the ground, soon taking out the Hillichurls with swift and ease.
You looked up at your savior, rising up off the floor yourself.

Rosaria.
"Why are you out here this late and injured? I thought you were a resident of Mondstat." her stoic voice spoke.
"I'm currently living in Springvale.. I couldn't afford to live in Mondstat. Thank you for saving me" she nodded at you and picked your weapon up and handed it to you.

"Where is your residence? I'm going to walk you there. I cannot let you get hurt under the Church of Favonius guard." she started walking towards Springvale, you filling the silence with telling her where you live.

"If you need some extra mora, there's the adventures guild" she told you.
"I know.. but i'm trying to get stronger so that when I do join the Adventures guild, I won't start with 100 mora commissions, that's not even enough to pay for some Mushroom skewers!" you told her, going to raise your arms only to be met with the disappointment of not being able to.

You swear you heard her stifle a laugh, but it was too quiet to hear.
"You are.. quite the character (y/n)." she told you, looking over to where you were standing?

You cocked your head to the side, a look of confusion drawn on your face.
This time you actually heard her, "I swear you're too cute-"
It was quiet, but you still heard it. You blushed and she just continued walking.

Upon arrival at your front door, you both stood there awkwardly.
"Well.. thank you for walking me home. You didn't have to" you thanked her.
"Yes, I did, and it was my pleasure." she told you back.
"Well.. you already did so much for me today, please let me return the favor. Come stop by whenever you feel, I'll buy you a meal or something." you told her, opening the door and stepping inside.

"I will have to consider that."
________________________________

this sucks so much omg i'm sorry

continuation tho? maybe 👀

anyways, mommy milkers so i had to write one for her