Background Info

Sup it's your absolute hot mess of an author here to provide some background on my book.

So, I am a little, and I have found that it is nearly impossible to find male little reader content. So I present to you my completely self indulgent story with all of my fav characters.

First of all, for those of you who don't know what the little space is, google defines it as follows 

"Little space is a mindset in which an adult relaxes into a state of carefree, responsibility-free safety while expressing their atypical inner-self (personality) that differs from their biological peers. It may be a developed time in which an adult relives childhood memories, scenarios, or desires that were unachievable in their adolescence."

and that's pretty much it.

If you have a problem with this kind of stuff, or anything mentioned bellow. 1) why tf did you click on this story in the first place. 2) go. the fuck. away. I'm not tryna hear that shit in the comments.

Second of all, lemme tell ya'll 'bout Y/N.

- I don't give a fuck how tall you are Y/N is 5' tall, deal with it.                                                                          

- Y/N is male and identifies as boy, sorry to all me fem/enby readers

- Y/N is American doing an exchange program at UA

-Y/N is Gay and this book will only feature male love interests

-Y/N has anxiety and slight PTSD

-Y/N wears feminine clothing and make up throughout this book and I don't care if you don't like it

boom, now you know.

I should probably explain his quirk now. That's probably a smart move.

K, Y/N's quirk is called "aerospace manipulation" meaning that he has the ability to manifest, collect, and manipulate things such as dark matter, small black holes and stars, and general space dust. He also has incredible night vision and is extremely sensitive to light. His quirk allows him to be, for the most part, immune the mass amount of force his quirk creates, but in order to keep it under control he expends mass amounts of mental fortitude and energy.

His Hero Name is Andromeda and his hero suit is very simple; Black boots, black pants, light purple shirt tucked in, some galaxy themed jewelry, and a galaxy patterned mask that covers the lower half of his face. He uses 2 large knives as weapons, which are holstered from a strap around his waist, and he has a smaller one hidden in one of his boots.