Chapter 23

Kim Namjoon's pov

We came back from our sneak out and settled on our couch to rest. Then one by one we moved to take shower and freshen up.

I was looking at my phone now and then thinking if I should message her or not. Then I remembered that she had to talk to Jungkook so she will probably not message me now. She would be be so excited to talk to Jungkook for the first time.

Was she ever excited to talk to me? I remember when she did my makeup for the first time and when I returned to take my phone which I forgot she was dancing crazily and squealing. I had teased her so many times about this in past and she still replied that she was just so excited to be near me.

To be honest, the way she makes me blush is always endearing. It feels like she plans all this. Like she want to see me blush and shutter and that's why she plans and notes down points that she would tell me and make me embarrass.

But I never complained about it. These actions of her were attracting me towards her. The way she always tugged her hair behind her ears every now and then. She had this weird habit of sticking her tongue a little out when she's concentrating in something. Whenever she gets nervous, she blabbers about anything to show that she is confident.

How can someone not like her? She's tall, beautiful, intellectual, stylish, makes me feel alive, makes me feel loved, makes me blush and this list would just go on and on.

She had a mole under her cheek bone. That was the most beautiful part of her face. She had another mole on the eyelids of her left eye, whenever she blinked furiously you could see it clearly. She had a small scar on her forehead which was caused due to her falling down in her childhood.

I had her whole face memorized. Only if I would have been an artist like Jungkook, I would draw paintings of her without needing to look at her. Her face was captured in my head. She's so beautiful inside out.

I was so mesmerized by her that I didn't know when I felt asleep on the couch. I didn't know how much time I slept buy then Jimin came and woke me up.

"Namjoon hyung, wake up. Eat something and then you can go sleep in your room."

"What's the time now?"

"It's 10 pm hyung. Now come on wake up and eat something. Jin hyung ordered food tonight."

I woke up and sat on the dining table. Jin hyung was sitting in front of me.

"Namjoon-ah did you sleep well.", Jin hyung asked me.

"Yes hyung I did. I don't know how I fell asleep."

"It's totally okay Namjoon. And you should check your phone after you eat. I had sent you some lyrics I thought would be good."

"Yes hyung I will check and then I will go to sleep.", I ate in hurry cause I wanted to go to my room soon and talk to Misoo.

Then I remembered that Jungkook was supposed to talk to Misoo today. When I looked towards his side, I saw the three maknaes whispering something to each other and giggling.

 When I looked towards his side, I saw the three maknaes whispering something to each other and giggling