Part 30

Zarin started coughing and everyone in the room was a shock. Mahira stumbles back, and Asad quickly holds her from her shoulder so that she does not fall.

Mahira started leaning down as her body started feeling exhausted after getting happy. Till now she was on high alert, but now things change as her princess was out of danger. Asad was holding her shoulders and he too lean with her giving support so that she does not fall. 

Zaid quickly gave his side to Dr. Yusuf and Dr. Shama so that they could check the princess. Zaid and Saad came to Mahira's side. She was sitting on the floor along with Asad behind him still holding her shoulder.

As soon as Zaid sat on the floor in front of Mahira, she leans forward towards Zaid and kept her forehead on his shoulder. Zaid kept his one hand on her right arm and the other on her head. They never hugged, their bodies never touched but this was the gesture of happiness among them. As they fought this battle together when nobody was with them to bring her princess and his queen back. Their trust and support for each other made them a winner today. Zaid moved his hand on Mahira's head and said very politely,

Zaid: Mahira you won

Mahira slowly raised her head and said

Mahira: No Zaid we won. If today you would have not supported me I won't have done it alone.

Zaid with the tip of his thumb wipe her tears and smile at her even Dr. Zoya joined them and Saad and Zoya too sat down on the floor on their knees. Saad called Mahira as aapi and she looks at him.

Saad: Aapi I'm so proud of you. Aap ne prove kardiya ki pyar mai bahot takat hoti hai. Dekho aapka aur bhai ka pyar bhabhi ko wapis le laye. (You prove that love is strong. See your and brothers love towards sister in law brought her back)

Mahira hugs Saad and he too hugs her back. All the khan brothers love Mahira in their ways. Asad as his jaan, his life, Zaid as a friend and his love's elder sister, and Saad as his aapi. (sister)

Asad, Zaid, Saad, Yusuf, Mahira, and Zoya their love was genuine, full of care and concern. All the men's touch was pure like a brotherly figure no lust or dirty intentions. They knew their limits and never did Mahira, or Zoya cross their limits. They were modern but were rooted in their culture. Mahira, Zoya always felt safe with these guys

Asad looks towards Yusuf who was standing beside Zarin's bed and checking her pulse and bp along with Dr. Shama and giving instructions while doing his work.

Asad: Yusuf sab thik hai na. Princess thik hai na. (Yusuf is everything alright. Princess is fine?)

Yusuf nobs with a broad smile and then too came there and sat in front of Mahira.

Mahira saw him and felt guilty that she raised her voice in front of him that too first time in front of all, so she said,

Mahira: I am sorry Yusuf bhai I yelled at you.

Mahira was guilty and it was easy for everyone to see in her eyes. Yusuf kept his hand on Mahira's head and patted saying

Yusuf: It's ok Mahira, I know how much you love her and you have proved it.

Everyone smiles wholeheartedly at it. But Yusuf continued.

Yusuf: Mahira exam to hab suru hogi (Mahira the real exam will start now)

Mahira gave him a confusing look as she did not understand the meaning of his saying.

Yusuf: Princess jab subha hosh mai aayegi to sayad woh dard ke mare chilaye. Tab tum ko hi sambhal na hai usko (when she will wake up in the morning she will scream because of pain and at that time you only have to handle her)

Mahira: lekin aap usko pain killer injections and medicine de sakte ho (but you can give her pain killer injections and medicines)

Yusuf: No Mahira not possible

Mahira: Why?

Yusuf: jab who aai thi uske body mai already drugs the (when she came drug were already present in her body)

And everyone grasps at this information. Zaid clenches his jaws and tightens his fist making a vow to himself that he will torcher Dilawar more than this when he finds him. 

Zaid and Saad had already started the search operation of Dilawar by their networking system and also made an announcement whoever gives his tip to them will be rewarded 10 lacs.

They knew many people will do this work for money and very soon he will be in their base in one of the cell.

Yusuf: Mahira she was already drugged and was torcher badly. And if we put more medicines in her body her kidney will fail and there will be lots of complications in the future and she won't be able to conceive. So she should bear the pain right now.

Maira nobs her head. With full determination as if ready for the next battle.

Zaid holds her right hand in his and Saad her left and Asad her shoulders as a gesture that they all are there with her, she is not alone. A smile made its way on her lips and they too smiled with her.

Zoya: Mahira I think you should take some rest as from tomorrow onwards your few comings days will be hectic. Zarin will not be able to bear the pain and she will keep you on high alert. You will get only time to rest when she is sleeping. So you please take a rest right now.

Saad: I guess Zoya aapi is right. You rest we are here.

Asad holds her shoulder helping her to stand up. She stood up and Asad removed his hands from her shoulder. But Mahira refuses to go to another room she said that she will rest in the sitting area. Though Khan brothers insisted on her taking a private room and rest but she refuses. Zaid thought for a second and got the answer for her refusal so he asked.

Zaid: Mahira are you scared that she will react like last time when she opens her eyes.

Mahira gave a look to Zoya and then turn towards Zaid and nob her head in acceptance. 

She was scared that what will happen this time. Will Zarin react like last time when she opens her eyes or will she recognize her and cry like her princess in her arms and she has to be her loving mother as always. 

Will she fear Zaid or the fear which reduces before getting kidnap will be there same. 

Or will they all land up to square one?

Several questions were going in her mind. Everyone was eagerly waiting for the new day. For the sun to rise and praying that things won't be worse and their princess would be fine.

But as said, certain battels are not that easy as they look. You need patience, teamwork, and scarifies to win them.