How To Prepare For The End

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓Nerezza Lupin-Black┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛"Here we are, don't turn away nowWe are the warriors that built this townHere we are, don't turn away nowWe are the warriors that built this townFrom dust"

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
Nerezza Lupin-Black
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛
"Here we are, don't turn away now
We are the warriors that built this town
Here we are, don't turn away now
We are the warriors that built this town
From dust"

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

The statues marched on towards the bridge.

Molly, Professor Flitwick, Minerva, Slughorn and The twins all stood at various points in the courtyard with their wands pointed in the air.

Students watched on with curiosity and a hope that we would be able to protect them. I could hear the twins and teachers casting some sort of protective spell, shoots of pale white light flew up into the air, joining together to form a bubble like shield. It glimmered orange as the barrier was sealed around Hogwarts.

The barrier bloomed around Hogwarts grounds. For now, we were protected.

"I'll go and protect the front line, you'll need me if they get in" I turned to Minerva.

"Go" she whispered encouragingly, but her eyes were filled with worry.

She'd taught me since I was 14, she'd taught the twins and Harry and Hermione, Ron, Luna, Neville. Now, she was having to prepare her students for a war that no one was certain who would win.

"We're coming with you" the twins said immediately.

I rolled my eyes knowing they'd never take no for an answer. I nodded and together we apparated to the front of the wooden bridge where Neville and Ginny stood.

They grinned happily when they saw us and the twins took their sister in a much needed reunion hug, I quickly gave Neville a kiss on the cheek. He flushed bright red and smiled awkwardly.

The sound of roaring death eaters rose over the grassy knolls that connected to the bridge.

"The red coats are coming, the red coats are coming" Ginny mumbled to herself. We all turned to look at her. "It's from a muggle movie!" She defended.

The army of snatchers and death eaters ran wildly, unaware of the protective barrier formed around Hogwarts grounds. I recognised the man at the front of the army as the snatcher that had captured us and taken us to Malfoy manor. Fred seemed to as well because he placed an arm in front of me and let out a low growl.

As soon as they hit the Barrier, they disintegrated into blue dust particles.

"HA!" George cheered.

"Well done barrier!" Fred whooped triumphantly.

"Twilight! I just realised what movie that's from Ginny" I clicked my fingers and Ginny nodded with a smile.