The missing rose

⚠️ Disclaimer:⚠️ This story has been written by me and has not been copied, plagiarized or stolen from any other story or author. Any similarities are purely coincidental and all ideas seen are original originating from my mind.

Artemis
The omegas came and served the  food to the Alpha's table first and  then moved on to the others.
First we had Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese with Tomato and Basil Soup then Devilled Eggs as appetizers. Then came the main courses. There was Teriyaki Rib Eye Steak, Japanese Pork Chops, Sesame Seared Tuna and Pasta and Meatballs.
Yup there was a lot of food.

Dimitri, Kai, Bria, Alessandro and I chose the Teriyaki Rib Eye Steak, Dad, Lana, Vincent, Dimitri's parents and  Everice chose the Sesame Seared Tuna and Aunt Selena, Uncle Varun, Kennedy, Grandma Kristen and Todd chose the Japanese Pork Chops. Everyone had a side of Sunflower Seed Salad with their food. Then there was the beautiful bottle of Watermelon Vodka. It tasted wonderful. Then came desert, White Chocolate Raspberry Cheese Cake.

"Good thing I chose  starve today. I knew Dimitri would go all out in telling the omegas to cook all of this food, look at this," Bria said looking intently at Dimitri.
"You're eating the food aren't you?" Dimitri asked not looking up from his plate.
"Well yes I am. Why do you ask?"
"Good. Then stop complaining and eat the food,"

"Why you miserable- you're lucky you're the Alpha of this pack. If you were anyone else I'd whack you with a spoon," she said in a threatening voice.
"Babe calm down it's not good for you to be this stressed out," Alessandro said in a calm voice.
"Yes Bria calm down, don't be so fussy, stress can cause you to get gray hair," I said tauntingly.
"Artemis shut up and eat your cheese cake," Bria said rolling her eyes.

"That's Luna Artemis to you ma'am. Address me by my title if you please," I said smirking.
Bria put down her water and looked at me, her eyes narrowed a moment then her lips curved upwards into a sly smile.
"Oh please do forgive me, let me rephrase that sentence. Shut up Luna Artemis and please eat your cheesecake. There isn't that so much better?" she asked sweetly.
"Bria darling, please don't make me shove a raspberry down your throat and watch you choke," I said in a calm but predatory voice.

Dimitri finished his desert and wiped his mouth and hands on a napkin. I looked at him curiously wondering what he was doing.
"Time for your speech love, remember the speech I told you you had to give at dinner?" he asked stroking my cheeks.
I nodded, swallowed my last bite of the cheesecake and took a sip of water. "Okay let's do it,"
"Hold on a minute," Bria said.

"What's wrong Bria?" I asked.
She took a tube of lipstick out of a tiny bag on her lap and handed it to me. "Just a touch up,"
I chuckled and took the tube and ran it lightly over my lips, giving them a bloody red look. I handed the tube back to Bria and pushed my hair out of my eyes.
Dimitri smiled at me, rose off the chair and tapped his desert fork against his glass, gaining the attention of the pack members who stopped eating and looked intently at their Alpha.

"Good evening again Crimson Blood Pack. Tonight was truly a very special night. Because on this night, my second chance mate Artemis Terry, now known as Artemis Chekhov, became the Luna of Crimson Blood. My equal and the best thing that's ever  happened to me!"
The wolves clapped their hands. Dimitri acknowledged the claps then raised a finger and there was silence.

"Before you all leave to go to your homes, I would like for my beautiful mate to stand and give a short speech," Dimitri paused a moment and held out his hand for me to take. I inhaled deeply to calm my nerves and took his hand and rose off my chair and faced the pack- my pack.

"Good evening everyone. As you all know I am Artemis Chekhov, Dimitri's mate and your Luna. I didn't have an easy life growing up. My parents did something terrible before I was even born. My father, former Alpha Lucius of Emerald Guardians Pack, rejected his true mate Eurille when they still lived in Romania and my mother, former Luna Adeline of Emerald Guardians Pack, left her mate, my uncle Xavier, and ran away with my father and conceived a pup-that was me," I began.