epilogue

It was three years later when the family of three were attending a baby shower.

Specifically, their baby shower.

"Mom, can I have a slice already?" The now 6 year old Kyungsan asked as he pointed to the decorated cake.

"Not yet, Kyungsan. You have to wait until after more guests arrive." Yunhee said which made Kyungsan pout.

"Don't get too sad, man. Aren't you excited to have a baby sibling?" Haechan asked his son who nodded.

"You want a brother or a sister?" Haechan asked Kyungsan.

"A brother. I can actually like play stuff with him, you know?" Kyungsan replied and the parents nodded.

"Haechan, how do I look?" Yunhee asked as she faced her soulmate, fixing her dress that flowed and adjusting the curls in her hair.

"Pregnant." Was all that Haechan said which made her furrow his brows and smack his arm.

Haechan laughed at her reaction before hugging her and placing a soft kiss on her lips.

"You look beautiful." He said which made her smile in return.

"Yun!" Someone suddenly called for Yunhee and she turned around to see Jiyeon running towards her while Jaemin walked with a large black balloon in his hand.

"Hey Jiyeon! Hi Jaemin!" Yunhee said as she hugged the girl and Jaemin gave a fist bump to Haechan.

"I'm sorry we took so long. The people there didn't have it ready when we got there so we had to wait a little." Jiyeon said as she gently released from the hug, not wanting to hurt Yunhee's baby bump.

"It's alright. I'm just glad you guys were able to come." Yunhee said and began to lead the couple to a table while Haechan took the balloon from Jaemin and tied it somewhere so it wouldn't float away.

Not too long after Jaemin and Jiyeon, Kyungmi and Jeno arrived as well with 4 year old Sunhi walking with them.

"Yunhee! Haechan!" Kyungmi exclaimed as she walked over to the two, giving them both a hug.

"Man, I can't believe y'all are having another kid." Jeno said as he gave a quick hug to greet Yunhee, making her laugh a bit.

"Haechan, your pull out game is WEAK!" Someone yelled from behind Jeno which happened to be Chenle with the other boys as well.

"Shut up, Dolphin." Haechan said which made the boy laugh.

"How's it like being pregnant?" Mark asked as he greeted the girl, wanting to make conversation with her.

"It's honestly a pain in the ass but thankfully, Hyuck and Kyungsan have been pretty understanding and helpful." Yunhee responded before going to greet the others.

In the middle of her conversation with one of the boys, she suddenly began to feel pain in her stomach. It caused her to wince and clutch onto Haechan tightly.

"Are you okay?" Jisung asked, completely worried that something bad was happening.

"Yeah, I'm fine. The baby's just kicking so could we like hurry and get to a table." Yunhee said and Haechan nodded, telling the group to follow him and helping his soulmate sit down.

"And when are you two gonna get married?" Renjun asked, genuinely curious as to why the two love birds didn't tie the knot yet.

"After I have the baby. I don't wanna be pregnant in my wedding dress." Yunhee said and the group let out an 'ah' in understanding.