25

Asami

I open the front door and wait for the calls from my parents. Nothing, silence. I tug on Korra's hand and pull her inside, shutting out the cold air with the front door.
"I think my parents are out at the moment." I say and peer into the living room. Empty. I check the kitchen. Also Empty.

"Maybe they're upstairs?" Korra suggests whilst she slips off her shoes, laces undone as usual.

"You're probably right." I reply and kick off my shoes and take my coat off. With Korra's hand in mine again, we both venture upstairs to search for my parents. I check their bedroom, completely empty like the kitchen and living room. The guest bedroom is deserted too.
"I don't think they're here." I say.

Korra rests her chin onto my shoulder, her hands trailing down my sides so they can stop at my hips. She kisses my neck, once, twice.
"Maybe that's a good thing."

My body is frozen, even as my heart pounds furiously in my chest.
"Korra..." I turn my head and she presses a kiss to my cheek. When I turn around properly, body facing hers, her lips finally meet mine.
"Do you know how dangerous it is to kiss ontop of the stairs?" I ask.

Korra chuckles against my mouth and starts to move us back, stepping forwards whilst I step backwards. I kiss her again, not caring where she was guiding me, enjoying the feeling of her lips move against mine. This was right. I shiver and then wince when my shoulder hits a doorway. My eyes flew open for a moment so I could scan where we were. Yes, the bedroom... this way. I start to step towards the door, taking Korra with me, still kissing as we pass the bathroom.

I pull her close to me , gently backing myself against my bedroom door to close it shut, angling my face to hers until our lips lock once again. At first the kiss was small, gentle. But then it grew bigger and more intense. She tasted tentatively with her tongue as she traces it across the bottom of my lip. The caress of her lips seem much softer this time.

Her hands slowly trail down my arms until they grip both of my hands. She pulls away, only so she could start attacking my neck with kisses. My eyes flutter close as I feel every kiss, every nibble of her mouth, the electricity coursing through my veins makes me breathe out a moan. And I realise then, in a moment that terrifies me, that I want this. I want her, forever.
"Would your parents mind if I'm here?"

I let out a shakey breath when she pulls away, still feeling her warmth against my neck.
"Are we really talking about my parents right now?"

Korra presses her forehead to mine and places her hands onto my hips, guiding me towards my bed.
"I just don't want them to be shocked that's all." She sits herself down.

I climb onto her lap, head tilted in confusion.
"What do you mean?"

Korra tugs me close by the waist and starts to nibble at my neck again, just underneath my jaw where I let out a soft moan. She pulls away , a smug smile on her face.
"Because if you're going to be making noises like that I-"

I smack her shoulder."
"Shut up." I say.
"These better not leave a mark Korra."

She stuffs her face into my neck, her laugh tickling against my skin.
"I can't promise anything." She picks me up off her lap like I'm weightless and lays me back on the bed. She crawls over me, on top of me.

"I'm being serious." I try and give her a serious stare but I end up giggling instead.

Her forehead presses against mine and I'm starting to think that this is our type of thing now. She shakes her head, our noses grazing against eachother.
"I have a question."

I chuckle and brush her dangling hair to the side.
"Ask away."

"Out of all the places I've taken you to. Which one is your favourite?"