S H O W E R

Mattheo Riddle

I woke up a little bit before Aurora, I wasn't being creepy or anything but it was nice watching her sleep

"I know you're watching me" she sighed, I stayed quiet.

She pulled away from my arms and got out of bed stretching her arms.

"I hope Kiara didn't mind Ian staying in your dorm." I said, last night aurora sent Ian off to her dorm, she said she talked to kiara and she was okay with it.

"She's fine with it." Aurora said.

"Plus..." she pulled off her shirt, revealing her brests and hard nipples. "I doubt you'd want you roommate seeing these" she smirked.

She slowly slid down her underwear, leaving her confidently naked in front of me.

"Are you going to sit there with your mouth open or are you gonna join me in the shower?" Aurora asked.

She ran her hands through her hair and arched her back, my eyes roamed her body. It was perfect, in every way.

she was a goddess.

She let a quiet sigh almost a moan, knowing how to mess with me.

"You coming?" She asked in a suggestive tone.

She turned and walked into the bathroom leaving me in shook, I snapped out of it when I heard the water running.

I quickly stood out of bed stumbling on my comforter in the process.

She stood in the shower, running her hands through her now wet hair, once she saw me she walked out of the shower, the water dripped onto the floor.

"The floor." I whispered, she shook her head carelessly and knelt down in front of me. She wrapped her fingers around the waste-band of my sweatpants and pulled them down keeping her brown eyes on mine.

She grabbed my already hard dick and put my tip on her bottom lip not yet pushing it into her mouth.

she slowly twirled her tongue around my tip licking off the pre-cum.

"Fuck Aurora." I moaned.

She pulled me out of her mouth and stood up abruptly.

She turned back to the shower and got in. I followed after her. I stood behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist, I leaned down to her level and kissed her neck, the water from the shower ran down my hair and her chest.

She pushed herself back into me making me groan, she let out a satisfied giggle.

She spun around and faced me, she ran her hands down my shoulders and biceps.

Aurora brought her lips to my neck and slowly started kissed down to my shoulders, once she got to my shoulders she started kissing down my biceps.

When she started to get on her knees I pulled her up.