Chapter 12: Part 1

📢Made a few changes📢

(Y/n)'a Pov~

For many days, I haven't seen Lloyd... and for many days I have been fighting my depression. The ninjas force me out of my room and take me outside the deck where they are training. I sat at the edge of the deck with my legs dangling out, my head laying on the railing, and my arms hanging over it.

{How are you feeling?}

Momo questions me in a soft tone. He's been checking up on me. At times he would try to make me laugh or crack a smile, and yet, nothing. Too tired to answer him, I didn't reply to him.

{Still, lacking sleep?}

"Mhm, "

This time I answered by humming. I gazed down at the water, wondering when Zane will come out of there. Not even realizing it has only been nine minutes since he went in the water. Jay, Kai, and Cole are staring at the clock in Kai's hand. "Ten minutes. He just broke his own record. The guy's inhuman." Kai said surprisingly. Slowly processing what Kai said.

Is Zane okay? My panic kick in. What if he drowns? Quickly getting up from my spot I look down at the water. The depth of the water is too dark to see anything. I ran to Jay and tug on his ninja gi while jumping up and down and point to the water, where Zane is. "No, (Y/n). You can't go in the water." Said Jay, clearly not understanding what I meant.

I didn't stop jumping up and down, making my action look like I wanted to tinkle in the water. "Like I said, you can't go in the water." Jay said. "Uh Jay, I don't think she wants to go in the water." Cole explain. "Zane will be fine." Kai assured me. I look over the railing to the water with a worried face. Just a few seconds, Zane pops out of the water and gasp for air. "Amazing!" Cole exclaimed with his arms raised up.

Jay steps back to go onto his knees and bows down. "Were not worthy." He dramatically said. I let out a small giggle. "There's the little giggles." Kai exclaimed. For some reason, I felt embarrassed. "Mm," I made a small discomfort sound. "I broke the record?" Zane question.

Kai pulls up the clock in his hand, showing Zane the time. "You destroyed it." Kai hollered. " Okay, Okay, " Jay gets up and goes to the three boys. "Is anyone thinking what I'm thinking?"

{Do stupid stuff to look more stupid.}

'Momo!'

{hehehe}

Momo chuckles to himself. Cole begins to fight the air while Jay continues to explain. "We've been training for so long, I don't think we get any better. Just think about all we've accomplished." I look back through my memories where times I had to go with them to get out of my room.

Flashback~
Hearing the idea of Kai running through the hot rocks from the starting point to the end. I was sitting on the sand shaking so violently with a bucket of water in hand, in case Kai gets burned, even though he's the master of fire, but you never know what will come. When he came to the end of the hot rocks, I sighed in relief. Kai pats my head and said, "Thanks for worrying about me."

---

Later then, a storm is coming at Ninjago city, which we so happen to be there for Jay. He plans to go at the tip of a tower while the storm is going on. I found Jay walking through the hallway. At that moment I knew he was heading to the tower on that stormy day. I rushed behind him and hug him tightly. Jay thought my hug is a 'be careful hug' but really, I don't want him to do that crazy plan. "I'll come back safe." I still didn't let go of him. He turned his body to face me. "I'll be alright." He pats my head. He gets up and off to do his plan. Every step he takes I have this urge to jump on him and not let him go. Another step he took, I zoomed and jump on his back. "Ahh! What the? (Y/n)!" Jay screams. I had my legs wrapped around his waist and my arms wrapped around his shoulder. Momo was laughing so hard. "Kai, Zane, Cole, Nya, Wu!" Jay calls out. Zane was the the first to answer. "What is it?" Zane called out right behind us. "Oh, " he said. Zane gently grabs a hold of me and pulls me off of Jay. "I promise you I will be ok." Jay told. I only sighed in defeat.... or was it? Jay disappears when he turns to the corner. I couldn't hold the urge to run at Jay. When Zane put me down I once again zoom to Jay. He was at the deck, ready to leave. I jump and grab a hold of his leg. "Really?!" Jay walks around along with me being dragged. "(Y/n)." Jay yell, frustrated at me. Zane came and grabs me by the waist. I still held on to Jay's leg. "KAI, COLE!" Jay screams to his two other friends. They came and see the situation of me holding onto Jay's leg while Zane is trying to pull me away from Jay. Now the three boys pull me away and that lasted for a good a minute or two.