𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

"I hate you," I whisper as he looks at me, taking a fistful of my hair, pulling on it as a gasp escapes my lips

"I hate you," I whisper as he looks at me, taking a fistful of my hair, pulling on it as a gasp escapes my lips. "I hate you—"

His lips collided with mine, he's kissing me and I haven't kissed him back, just yet, as my mind is processing the situation. His fingers softening in my hair as he's pushing me back, my back hitting against the wooden door.

My arm wraps around his neck quickly, as the other is on the collar of his shirt, pulling him down onto me—I like the way it feels to have his body weight pressed onto me. His lips move to kiss the curve of my jaw as it goes below my ear, a soft trail of kisses.

"I loathe you," I moan, as he's sucking on my neck, "I hate you so much that sometimes it's all I think about, and it's sickening," I bring his lips back to my mine, finally kissing him back as my hand tightens on the collar of his shirt, scrunching it.

He pulls away, his forehead roughly resting against mine, he's breathing heavily as I'm trying to catch my breath, "what do you think about?" His seductive tone as my eyes looked up at him, "tell me."

His hand moves to the back of my neck, gripping it as he brings my lips close to his, "how do you imagine me fucking you, witch? He questions as his hand runs down onto my waist, my body pressed against the door as he's touching me, "do you imagine me touching you like this?" He leans in, whispering against my neck, pressing his lips against it.

He ran his tongue against the crook of my neck then to my ear—kissing it, as he brought his mouth back to mine. My body felt like it was on fire, every touch of his burned against my skin, and I was enjoying every single second of it.

He captured my mouth into another searing kiss, tongues clashing against each other as his mouth was slanted against mine, devouring me completely. There was no turning back now, the way our mouths moved against each other, so delicately yet so roughly. He brought his hand down to the cup of my breasts, massaging them as he rolled his pelvis against mine.

I gripped his hair, yanking his head back as I explored his neck, tilting it as I kissed his adam's apple, running my tongue over to his neck, as I kissed down to his collarbone, sucking on it.

He gripped my thighs with both of his hands, pressing his weight against mine as he hoisted me up, my legs wrapped around his torso. Tugging on the ends of his platinum blonde hair as I brought my lips back to his, kissing him feverishly, moving my hips to create some friction between us, eager for more.

His hand roamed my entire body, exploring each and every single part, as the other held me up, against the door, rolling his hips forward as a moan ripped from my throat.

He's a complete asshole. He's an egotistical, self-centered asshole, yet he's here kissing me as he would never get a chance to do it again, his body rocking against mine as his cold rings press onto my skin. My hands gripping his hair, pulling him further in, never letting go of him.