Battle start!

"Sorry to wake you two love birds up, but it's time to go." Bill got up, dusted himself off, then offered me his hand. "So it is." Once I was up, Bill looked me in the eyes. "Are you sure you want to do this, love? It's not too late to back out." I took hold of his hands, and touched my forehead to his. "I'm sure." Bill pulled away, smiling. "Alright then, let's go kick his butt."

We went back to earth and found everyone waiting for us. Great uncle Ford came up and grabbed us both by the shoulders. "Are you absolutely sure you want to do this? It's going to be one of the hardest things you've had to do." Bill looked at me, then we both nodded our heads. "We've shady has this conversation Sixers. We're sure we want to do this." Ford nodded his head Ava stepped back.

Bill summoned a portal, and we all went through. Phil was waiting for us on the other side, smirking. "I see you brought a little audience. Lucky for you, I did as well." Three more beings appeared behind Phil, each one just radiating power.

Despite the intimidation, their presence just made me even more anxious for the battle. Bill took hold of my hand in a sign of reassurance, his hair already tinged red. I squeezed his hand in return, making sure I had my bow in hand. Bill to a deep breath, then spoke to his father.

"Once we win this battle, I can finally be happy, with the one I love so much. Then we will never have to see you again. So, we are ready to start whenever you are."

"My my, such an emotional speech. But you know how I hate the mushy stuff, so let's just get into it.
———————————————————————————
⚠️Warning⚠️  the next couple of chapters will probably suck because I cannot write action scenes. But other than that, please enjoy!