Chapter 3

Third POV:

Third POV:

Y/N went back to the cave and put her bamboo on. She went inside and saw Mujika and the kids are eating. The kids didn't notice her presence, only Mujika noticed.

"Y/N! Your back!" Mujika said, she ran to you gave you a hug and a head pat.

"Hmm hmmp" Y/N leaned on Mujika's hand over her head. (You know like cats do when their owner pat their head)

"Mujika who is she?" One of the kids said.

"Omg! She's adorable!"

"Why is she wearing weird clothes?"

"Why is she wearing a bamboo?"

"I wanna give her a head pat!"

"This is Y/N my friend." Mujika introduced me to the kids. You waved your hand.

"Why is she wearing a bamboo?" A blonde haired girl with blue eyes asked.

Mujika look at you, you shook your head.

"I think Y/N will tell you when she's ready." Mujika said.

"Aww okay...." All of the kids said.

Y/N looked over where Sonju is. She ran to him, he notice your going to his direction.

"So you finally killed those demons huh..." Sonju said.

"Hmmp hmmp" you nod your head.

"You finally mastered your Blood Demon Art. Good job." He said.

You heard some footsteps and came to Mujika. You tap on her shoulder, you remove your bamboo and wisper to her ear that the 2 kids are awake.

Mujika thanked you, grabbed her lantern and went in the direction where the 2 kids are sleeping.

The purple haired female saw the 2 kids then went to them and said "Oh, good. The medical herbs appear to have worked."

"You don't want to faint again. You managed to run away...from that farm." She continued "You'll be safe here."

"Um, where are the kids who were with me?" The ginger haired female asked.

"They're over there. I just finished preparing food. Come with me." Mujika said and started walking.

Ray and Emma follow the purple haired female. While they were walking, Ray broke the silence.

"Hey...The man and the woman saved me, in hood...are they part of your group?" He asked.

"Are you preferring Sonju and Y/N? Yes, they're here too." Mujika said.

"So, it's not Mr.Minerva." Emma said.

"Minerva?" Mujika said.

"You don't know him? William Minerva?" Emma asked.

"No." Mujika said.

"I see..." Ray said "Hey...why are demons saving humans?"

The 3 stopped walking. Emma looked at Ray and said "Huh? What do you..."

Emma stopped what she was going to say when she saw Mujika's feet. Her eyes widened, suddenly footsteps were heard behind them.

"You and that guy." Ray said "Why don't you tell us, demon?"

"Why are demons saving humans?" Ray continued "Why, when we're your food?"

"Where is everyone?" Emma asked "You finished preparing food... don't tell me..."

Sonju came and said "Hey, Mujika, you've gone too far. You took the wrong path again."

"Is that why you came to get us? Your timing is atrocious." Mujika said "And that weapon."

"Of course. It'd be dangerous if one of those kids touches it. Especially Y/N." He said.

Somewhere else

While you were helping the kids preparing food. You suddenly stopped and took your bamboo off and sneeze.

"Aww...you sneeze like a kitten." One of the kids said in awe.

You put your bamboo on 'I feel like someone talking shit about me.' you said in your head and continue helping the kids.

'Who ever talking shit about me, I'll beat their ass.'

Back to them

Sonju went to the 2 kids and said "What's wrong with them? They're pale."

Ray and Emma looked terrified.

"Are they safe?!" Emma said. Then she suddenly run away.

"Emma!" Ray yelled.

Ray was hesitated to follow Emma because he's with the 2 demons.

Sonju spoke "Turn left at the end."

Ray then ran to the direction where Emma run.

"Demons, eh?" Sonju said to Mujika.

"I remember being called that before."