7| Facts

Come mess with a real one Your one in a million Dont let alot of people in But you get addmission And I dont let my walls down But I see us building | H.E.R  

A yawn escaped Priest's lips as he scanned his disoriented eyes around, attempting to get familiar with his surroundings

A yawn escaped Priest's lips as he scanned his disoriented eyes around, attempting to get familiar with his surroundings. A long night it had been. On his chest, wrapped in his arms, Britain laid, sleeping peacefully. Her chest rose and fell with each breath she made. Priest silently cursed at the fact that he had lost track of time. He wasn't in his own bed, but Britain's instead. From their dinner, the two decided to have some more wine, and watch a movie with some popcorn. Within half an hour of the screening of Creed 2, Priest was fast asleep leaving Britain to watch the movie alone. 

Although she knew Priest would have wanted her to wake him so he could head home, she opted out of it. It seemed like that was the only real sleep he had gotten in God knows how long. He was at a calm and Britain had gotten wrapped up in just admiring his face. The way his expression still managed to pan out into a solid mean mug, all the way down to him sleeping with one hand up his shirt, resting slightly above his waistline. Britain found her self observing tiny details about him. She was close and took full advantage. 

Still fully clothed from their outing to La Lealtá, Priest stretches slightly not trying to wake Britain. He wasn't going to interrupt her sleep, so he decided to just stay. 

His eyes gravitated to her. Britain was gorgeous to him. Priest secured her in his arms a little tighter causing his body and mind to alleviate any stress that had been weighing him down for a while. 

Priest eventually did end up falling back asleep. This time in absolute comfort with Britain in his arms. It only took approximately two hours for the sunlight to peak through the blinds. This time around, Britain had gotten up before Priest. 

Priest squirmed around in bed for a while, knowing he had to start his day, but dreading on it. Once he mustered up the strength to get up, he was faced with a lens of a camera. The buffered glass was transparent and allowed Priest to see the shudder of the camera to go off. Quickly, his hand went up to his face, blocking any more possible shots.

"What you think your doing?" Priest grumbled out.

It was evident that he wasn't pleased by the sight of a camera waking him up, but instead of lashing out, he maintained his composure.  Britain who had already gotten cleaned up from last night, shrugged her shoulders. "You seemed at peace, see look," She resigned from her position on the bed where her knees were sinking into the plush mattress. She sat next to him immediately inducing Priest to put an arm around her waist as they both viewed the photos she had taken.

The photos were crystal clear and focused perfectly on Priest. Britain took birds eye view shots of him sound asleep. Priest couldn't help but chuckle at the sight of his mean mug that was permanent on his visual as he slept.