27: Hurt Feelings

× 2 and a half years later ×

"Hey sunshine." Hoseok's smiling face pops up on my computer screen.

"Hi Hobi."

"How's work?"

"These boys are stressing me the fuck out. They're lucky I'm able to control my scent and myself in general or else this trip would be a waste and my ass would be in so much trouble."

"Why would you be in trouble when they're the ones being difficult?"

"Because they are the client. They get to be assholes and I have to sit here and control myself and take it."

"I'm sorry baby."

I sigh "It's not something you can do anything about Hope."

"I know but it still sucks to see you this stressed and be able to feel it and not be able to do anything to make my baby feel better."

"Well I'll be home tomorrow and I have a few days off to reset myself and get ready for yours, Namjoon and Yoongi's photoshoots."

Hoseok pouts slightly "Baby-"

"I know. Your schedule is packed, between your new release and the choreography for that new boy group you don't have alot of time. But at least we'll be sleeping in the same bed again."

"I'm sorry."

"In the past almost two years how many times have I told you and do I have to keep telling you-"

"Don't apologize for doing my job." Hoseok finishes for me "I know, but I'm still sorry. I wasn't home when you left and I probably won't be home when you get back and I won't have alot of time and I feel bad because I love my job but I love you more and sometimes I really hate it that it can keep me away from you. I miss you."

I hum and smile softly "I miss you too. Alot."

"Oh this may sound weird but it's not anything bad I promise. When we both have some free time, I would really like it if we could do a small date and then talk about some things." Hoseok looks extremely nervous, probably worried that I'll take it the wrong way.

I just smile "A small date sounds really nice." My phone dings and it's the manager of the group I'm with telling me they'll be ready in 20 minutes "Hope-"

"You gotta go, its okay. I'll see you tomorrow and I'll bring home dinner, all the favorites I promise. I love you Nari."

"I love you too Hoseok." I hang up the FaceTime call and groan before leaving the van and going back to my crew.

The photoshoot is finished up quickly and things are packed up. Once back at the hotel it's a serious rush to get all of my stuff together because we are leaving tonight in order to be back in Korea tomorrow at a reasonable hour.

As I'm flopping down on my bed to relax for five minutes my phone is ringing. I groan and roll over to reach for it, not looking at the caller ID before answering "Hello."

"Hey love bug."

"Hi jiminie."

"So I called to our daily check in, obviously."

I hum "I figured."

"Hyung is stressed but doing okay. Really excited for you to come home tomorrow but also upset he won't be home till later. Jin Hyung is fine as always. Jungkookie is still making bank off his streaming, not that that would change over night. Namjoon and Yoongi Hyung are also stressed. Namjoon more so because they've got this album release coming and Jin's heat is in two weeks, they might have to use their emergency heat partner which Namjoon will not be happy with. Taehyungie did great at his photoshoot yesterday, he has something in the works but I'm not allowed to say what."