Chapter 22

Jackson's POV

It's been a week and Hayley hasn't came out of the room. I put food by the door so she can eat but it just sits their it doesn't get touched at all. I tried to get her out of the room im getting worried she hasn't eaten at all. The only thing I can think of is bringing James and the others over. They are coming over today in a little bit. They finally arrived and I let them in. "Where is she. Said James" "in my mom's room she hasn't came out at all or eaten I tried to get her out of the room but she wont come out." They all looked worried for her. "Can you show us your mom's room. Said James" "yeah follow me" We all walked upstairs and I pointed to her door. "Right through those doors its locked" James walked to the door and tried to open it then he knocked. "Hayley open the door please. Said James" "no go away and leave me alone. Said Hayley." "No Hayley open the door now. Said James" "no go away. Said Hayley." We all walked down besides James. "Has she been like that all week. Said Lily" "since we came home she doesn't want to leave the room or eat."

James POV

The others went down and I stayed by the door. "Hayley please open up." "No go away. Said Hayley" "I will break down this door open up now." "No go away. Said Hayley" I walked downstairs. "Jackson give me a screwdriver." Jackson walked off and came back with a screwdriver and handed it to me. "What are you doing James. Said Jackson" "taking down that's door." "Wow James Potter being the bad guy for once. Said Marlene" "very funny" I walked back up amd unscrew the door off its henges. I moved the door out of the way and walked in I saw Hayley just laying on the bed. "Hayley get up." "No now get out. Said Hayley" "nope I'm done playing nice get up." "No now get out. Said Hayley" I walked over to Hayley and pulled the blanket off her. "Hey stop it. Said Hayley" "no now get up now and go downstairs and eat now Hayley your mom wouldn't want you to go down this road." "How would you know you just reconnected with my mom just a couple of months ago so you don't even know her just because you went to school with her doesn't mean you really know her so leave me alone. Said Hayley" "your right I don't know her that well but she wouldn't want you to lock yourself in her room so get up now." "No now fuck off. Said Hayley" "Hayley up now I'm not being nice anymore." "Well I don't care so bye. Said Hayley" She pulled the blanket over her again and laid back down. I pulled the blankets off and dragged her off the bed. "What the hell James just leave me alone. Said Hayley" Now we both were standing up she looked a little bit more thin. "Hayley enough you acting like a child." "Well your not my dad so leave me alone. Said Hayley" "Hayley We are going downstairs and you are going to eat." She grabbed the blanket and walled to her room and locked the door. I walked back downstairs. "Damm it." "What happened. Said Sirius" "She's won't come down she went and locked herself in her room." "HAYLEY GET DOWN HERE NOW. Yelled Jackson" "NO FUCK OFF AND LEAVE ME ALONE. Said Hayley" "what are we gonna do." "Well im getting Cedric to come over maybe he can talk some sense into her. Said Jackson." "Got it when's the funeral." "Tomorrow you guys coming. Said Jackson" "yeah we'll be their. Said Lily" "you guys want to stay the night. Said Jackson." "Yeah sure." Jackson showed us to a room.