telling the others

chaos and jungwoo coming in and out of the airports was surprisingly easy. they took two different cars and arrived at two different times. luckily none of the fans that managed to find out they would be at the airport because they had a five hour gap in their arrivals.

chaos was angry that some 'fans' had mobbed him at the airport because two nights before pledis released a statement saying that chaos would be taking a break from group activities and returning home to the states to be with his family. he thought he would get some privacy after announcing his hiatus but that clearly wasn't the case. luckily he was able to get passed them and into the gate where jungwoo had already been waiting.

in order for jungwoo to be able to get some time off he had to tell his managers and company he was dating chaos. chaos didn't like the idea, but jungwoo assured him that his mangers legally weren't able to say anything about them. however, in the long run they cut jungwoo some slack and let him go to the states for two weeks.

then came the part of telling the members. of course jaehyun and mark already knew, and jungwoo was especially grateful for jaehyun who had still disliked chaos but was willing to put his dislike aside because he knew jungwoo was happy.

jungwoo decided to let dream (except haechan and mark) and wayv know he was dating someone, but didn't say who. as for 127, he knew chaos would have a heart attack if he told him he was telling his bandmates. so he asked jaehyun to distract chaos while he used mark as damage control when he told the others about dating chaos. johnny and taeyong didn't know much about chaos, but they trusted mark's judgement so they didn't mind when the american came over and hung out in mark's room. the others didn't like chaos because of the stories they had heard about him.

now after the mess with chaos, the announcement of his hiatus, and the fact that jungwoo had managed to get two weeks off for the sub-unit, he figured now was the best time.

the day before they left for america chaos had come over to hang out with mark, but mark had been devising his plan with jungwoo and the two told chaos to wait in jungwoo's room. chaos did so without asking and was just lying in jungwoo's bed scrolling through his phone when he wanted to get up and leave. "you can't leave." jaehyun said, confusing chaos because 1, he never talked to him and 2, he didn't know why he couldn't leave.

"why not."

"because jungwoo told you to go to his room so you and i would get along. it's apart of this plan he and mark made." jaehyun somewhat lied, mainly because mark was the one that threaten to take his cigarettes after sex vinyl if wasn't nice to chaos.

chaos rolled his eyes and sat back on jungwoo's bed. "why don't you like me?" chaos bluntly asked.

"i've heard things..." jaehyun responded.

"and you believe what you've heard?" chaos pressed him harder and jaehyun wanted to press back.  "i do."

"i'm dating your roommate, you would think you would at least act like you like me." chaos says, his legs crossed.

"there are members that dislike you more than me." jaehyun said hoping it would turn the burn off of him for a while.

"i know, i've had the door slammed in my face more than once." chaos admitted, jaehyun beginning to feel bad.

"look, jungwoo and i have been dating for nearly 5 months now, and i don't plan on breaking up with him, so unless some freak accident happens, you can't avoid me."

jaehyun sighs, "from an outsiders perspective, you're someone who bought their way into the industry and has stuck up their nose to everyone. you're way too serious and you genuinely scare people. you've had everything handed to you and you're clearly pledis' favorite. you get everything you want and you don't give back. that's what people think of you."