Chapter 23

Hayley's POV

Today is the funeral I didn't want to get up but I had to. I got dressed and just sat on my bed I had a few tears slip down my face. Then Jackson walked in with a letter. "Hey Hayley. Said Jackson" I wiped my tears real quick. "Hey Jackson what's up." "Here mom said to give this to you. I'll let you read it I'll wait downstairs. Said Jackson" I grabbed the letter and just stared at it then I opened it.
"Dear Hayley, if you are reading this letter it means I am dead. I'm sorry for not telling you about the cancer I didn't want you to worry about me. At the third task James and Jackson will tell you something but you have to wait please. I am grateful to have a beautiful and intelligence daughter like you. I'm glad I had you and if you think you think you are a mistake you are wrong you were a miracle you are the best daughter to ever to have. I love you so much it killed me to leave you alone without me. I'm sorry for not telling you but take care of yourself for me please. I love you Hayley Andrea Kenner.
Love Mom,"
I had more years coming down my face. I quickly wiped them away.

I saw Theo right their so I ran into his arms. "She's gone Theo she's gone." "Hey it's ok I'm here now don't worry ok. Said Theo" "I missed you so much." "I missed you too let's get going. Said Theo" "yeah let's head back" We started to head back and we went to my room. "How you been. Said Theo" "Well I locked myself in my mom's and my room so and haven't ate either so I'm doing fine." "Hayley you need to eat your gonna get sick. Here I'll go get something to eat while you wait for me deal. Said Theo" "yeah deal" Theo left to get us some food I went downstairs to get water. I saw everyone down here looking at me. "Hayley. Said James" "just don't." I walked to the kitchen and James followed me. "Hayley your gonna kill yourself if you don't eat. Said James" "just leave me alone."

I woke up in the woods. I got up and heard some noise then I saw my mom. "Hayley you shouldn't be here its not your time yet. Said Mom" "but I want to be with you." "No your brothers need you Hayley. Said Mom"

(Hayley=Mary Hope=Hayley Jackson=Step-dad)

I woke up and saw everyone looking at me. "Hayley your ok. Said Jackson" I started to cry. Everyone looked confused. "Hayley are you ok. Said Cedric" "yeah yeah I'm fine what happened." "You were arguing with James then you stopped breathing. Said Jackson" I just looked up at them. I was about to say something but nothing came out. "Hayley what's wrong. Said James" "I saw her." They all looked each other. "What do you mean you saw her. Said Jackson" "I saw mom she said it ain't my time yet I saw dad too they looked so happy." "What do you mean Hayley. Said Cedric" "I saw mom and dad grandma Mary was their too. They were singing and dancing and drinking too. I told her I wanted to stay but she said no I have to go back to you guys." "Hayley it was probably just a dream. Said Jackson" I stood up. "It wasn't a dream I saw mom she told me live my life and to help you. She said she ain't mad at you Jackson for not telling me. I saw mom whether you believe me or not." I ran to my room and laid on my bed then Theo came in with the food. "Here love eat something. Said Theo" He passed me a burger and fries. "Thank you." "Yknow I believe you. Said Theo" "at least someone believes me and not thinks I'm crazy." "Your not crazy and don't forget your not an ordinary witch your connected to the earth to remember that. Said Theo" "what would I do without you." "Probably die alone. Said Theo" We just laughed. "I have good news for you. Said Theo" "yeah what is it." "I'm coming back I convinced my mom to let me come back. Said Theo" "that's great news." We finished eating amd we both were just sitting on the bed. I got up and closed the door amd put a silencing spell on my room. I went over to Theo and got on his lap and started to kiss him. "Are you sure. Said Theo" "yeah I'm sure you'll still wake up next to me." "Yes I will. Said Theo" We did it.

James POV

Hayley and Theo were upstairs. I saw Theo bring food up their for them. We all stayed down here and then we heard the door close we all looked at each other. The girls held us down so we didn't go up their. "Lily I just wanna see what they are doing that's all." "Nope leave them alone. Said Lily" "mom let us just check on them. Said Harry" "no leave that girl alone for once. Said Marlene" "what if their doing it. Said Rose" she said with a smirk all the boys looked at each other and tried to get up. "C'mon we just want to seeing she ate that's all. Said Jackson" "she did Theo took food up their for them. Said Marlene" We were finally able to get free and we all ran up their with the girls chasing us. We knocked on the door and Hayley opened the door. It looked like she just woke up but she had Theo's shirt on. All of our eyes widen but we didn't say anything. "What I was asleep. Said Hayley" "we just wanted to know if you ate. Said Jackson" "yes I did. Said Hayley" "what did you eat then. Said Cedric" "a burger and fries now goodnight. Said Hayley" We all walked back down the girls looked like they were proud and wanted to laugh. "Omg they did it. Said Jackson" with a disgusted voice. "She had a hockey on her neck. Said Cedric" "she finally did it man i owe her 20. Said Rose" "what do you mean Rose." "Oh yeah we made a bet to see who would lose it first duh. Said Rose" "that's it were going to bed you guys are welcomed to spend the night but I'm heading to sleep. Said Jackson" "me too. Said Cedric" They all went up to the rooms. I went to sleep. It was around 3 in the morning when I heard a noise so I went to check it out. I walked into the kitchen and saw Hayley sitting on the floor crying.

"Hayley what's the matter

"Hayley what's the matter." "I'm a mess. Said Hayley" "no your not Hayley." "Yes I am. Said Hayley" "come here Hayley" She walked over to me and hugged me. "I'm sorry for yelling at you. Said Hayley" "it's ok I was being mean to you." "No its not you were trying to do what is best I shouldn't have yelled at you. Said Hayley" "I promise you it's fine don't worry about it why don't you go to sleep." "Yeah night James. Said Hayley" "night Hayley" Hayley walked upstairs I stayed right here for a second to process how much we bonded and how she told me she was sorry or how she just huge me. I walked back up to my room amd went to sleep.