Chapter 1: A Mysterious Woman

Hey everyone, this is my first fanfic, so bare with me.
(Y/N)= your name
(H/C)= hair color
(E/C)=eye color
(L/N)=last name
(F/C)=fav. Color
_______________________________________

'I don't understand, why did this have to happen?' You thought to yourself as you curled up in a old allyway.

Chaos had broke out in Lior ever since the Elric brothers had left.

People were mad that some people were still following Father Cornello after everything he had done. Because of this, everyone was fighting each other, and killing each other. Your family had died when you were trying to get away, and now you were all alone.

You brought your knees to your chest, put your head between your knees and started to cry. You hated the idea of being alone, and also the thought of never seeing your family and quite possibly your friends ever again.

You sat there and cried for what seemed like hours, until you heard the sound of clicking high heels walking towards you. You slowly removed your head from your knees to see who was there. To your surprise, you saw a tall lady with long black hair, wearing a long black dress, and had a tatoo of a dragon eating its own tail right in the center of her chest. You weren't sure if you should be scared and run for your life, or feel relieved that someone had found you and might help you.

"Well well, what do we have here, it seems to be a little girl all alone in the middle of a bloody war." The lady said with a smirk on her face.

You were a little bit scared, you didn't like that tone in her voice.

"So, why are you here all alone?" The lady asked.

You didn't answer, you felt that this lady wasn't a very good person to trust, but that is when you felt something sharp press gently against your throat.

"I asked a question and I expect an answer." The lady said with a smile on her face.

You were terrified, the lady made her finger nails into a long pointy Speer, and had it against your neck.

You gulped and answered, "my family is gone, I'm all alone, and have no where to go."

For a few seconds the lady looked at you with pity, but then just laughed.

"I see, well I guess you can just come with me" She said, then dropped the speer from your throat and turned her nail back to normal. She began to walk out of the alleyway, but then stopped.

"I said you were comming with me, so come on, we don't want to keep everyone waiting" she said with out turning around.

You scrambled to your feet, and ran over to her. You began to walk behind the lady as she escorted you to where you were going. Sometimes she would kill people who came running at you, but for some reason it didn't bother you, because you were too busy thinking about what she had said earlier. You were trying to figure out what she ment about keeping the others waiting, who were these people and where was she taking you?

_______________________________________

There is one more thing I need you to know, this based during the 2003 anime, because in my opinion Lust is way nicer in that one and I need her to be nice.
           ~bye bye