luggage

What the fuck.

I closed my eyes and laid in silence. Hoping I could put my mind together. I don't really intertwine myself with people. I felt myself dozing off until-

"Y/n?" My brother Ivan walked in.

I opened one eye and squinted at his face in the crack he made with the door. I waited for him to speak again. He just looked at me though, he seemed concerned for me.

"Are you okay?" He then asked me and fully opened my door and sat on my bed still making eye contact with me.

I looked at him and smiled. "Sure I am, what makes you ask that?" I asked him in curiosity. Me and Ivan are close but he never randomly asks me that type of stuff.

I quickly sat up. I examined Ivan. Me and him are really similar, not only in looks but also in personality. He was the male version of me.

"Why are you okay?" I asked him suddenly. I also never ask Ivan those type of questions. I just always assumed he was okay. I mean, he seemed ok. He always was boosted with excitement and energy.

He looked down when I instantly asked that. I followed his eyes. He started to fiddle with his hands and I could tell something was bothering him. I scooted closer and held him. I guess growing up for Ivan was pretty tough, especially cause we didn't have a male figure it seemed that the pressure was on him.

"Do you ever, mmm you know, think about dad?" He asked me.

Our dad left when Ivan was a baby. So Ivan didn't really know him or even remember him. But I can't imagine how Ivan feels when mom tells him all theses stories about me her and our dad.

I held his head up.

"Of course I do, more often than I'd like. To be honest I'm glad though; that I still think of him. Cause it reminds me of how even when a person loves you so much, or at least when the tell you that, they still have a chance to leave. But it's okay. It makes you stronger Ivan, to move on without him" i hugged Ivan and rubbed his shoulder.

He hugged back. We stayed silent for a moment. He then got up.

"If we ever meet dad I just wanna know why" he said, "see you later y/n thank you" he then walked out and left my room.

It was nice to have moments with Ivan like that. I'm glad that me and Ivan were siblings that got along. Mom always taught us that no matter how much we fought we'd still be siblings so there's no point of fighting.

I went on for the rest of the day and fell asleep at night. First time in a while.

- morning -

I woke up to my Twitter notifs going crazy. I opened my curtains and tied my hair into a pony. As much as I hated them I only did them so I didn't have my hair in the way. I checked my twitter.

My jaw dropped.

I messaged george

I messaged george. Oh I was so excited. I couldn't wait to see george in person. I mean we were going to right? After all we are friends. But then it stuck me. He doesn't know what my whole face looks like. I've struggled with insecurities and meeting george would kill me. What if he didn't think I was attractive? I mean I know I'm not but what if he does know too? I continued to message him.

George!

Pluto!

Oh please you know my name silly

Oh right, y/n :)

Heard you were coming to America???

Correct when can I see you!

If I'm being honest, as soon as you can 🥴

Well that's pretty soon, I'm heading to Florida
You down to come? You can meet dream and sapnap, sapnap is also coming here

I scanned the message. My mom wouldn't let me cause of school. I mean college is not only  pretty important to me but also to her.... but... what would a week of no school do? I mean I can just tell her that we are on a school trip. I'll even get Toby to cover for me. I know he'd do it for me.

I looked at my luggage bag in my closet.

When

As soon as you want, I'll be there around 2am your time

Packing

I set my phone on my bed and grabbed my luggage. I starting to put my clothes and items in. I grabbed my personal items too.

I texted dream and he said for me to check his message

I opened me and dreams dms

Take buses to meet up with me, I'll drive the rest of the way to the Airbnb me and sapnap rented

He then gave me the address we were supposed to meet at.

Why is this happening all of a sudden? It felt so weird and crazy. I was nervous but yet excited.

my mom suddenly walks in my room.

"y/n? sweetie what are you doing?" she had a shocked face as she caught me at mid packing my luggage.

i try to act as calm as i can even though her walking in scared the shit out of me.

"uh" i couldn't lie to her, i know i was going to but i needed to tell her the truth.

"mom" i continued, "remember that george guy i talk about?" i asked her.

she titled her head and folders her arms standing in front of me.

"yeah why?" she asked me.

"he's coming to florida to visit and dream wanted me to come see all of them" i smile trying to make her convinced to let me go.

"where?"

"like i said, florida"

"i'll figure something out, i promise"

i waited for her approval

"fine" she sighed, "only because i want you to see how it is to live with other people other than your family" she smiled

up, "LETS GO"

1016 words