Corpse Bride Lance

Warning: Gore? Just a little tho. Sensitive topics, Necrophilia

Keith sat in his torn up recliner chair, watching a dark and empty fireplace. He groaned and looked up at a picture frame with a beautiful but old painting. A young man stood there smiling. He was amazing, sun-kissed skin and the bluest eyes imaginable. Keith chuckled and threw his head back, covering his eyes with his hand. A knock was heard at the door and Keith groaned,"Come in." He said, his voice sluggish and tired. Two men stepped in the dark room. Keith didn't have to look over,"What the fuck do you guys want, Hunk, Pidge?" Hunk and Pidge smiled sadly and winced at Keith's condition. Hunk spoke first,"Keith, I know you're still very upset, but you need to get out more. The night is beautiful, why don't you go out for a walk?" 

Keith didn't respond.

Pidge nodded,"Hunk's right, Keith. Go out." Keith slid off his chair and walked right past Hunk and Pidge. He opened the door and slammed it behind him. Hunk called after him,"Wait! Your jacket!" Keith didn't respond. He grabbed a smoke and lit it, stuffing his hands in his pocket. He walked and walked and didn't process where he was going, just walking. He crossed a bridge, walking into a forest littered with dead and cold trees. He dropped his smoke and stepped on it with his foot. He grit his teeth when he recognized where he was.

This was where Lance and Sally were killed. His dead love and friend. He had found them dead, a killer killing them both. Sally was Lance's friend helping him prepare for the wedding and died alongside him.

Keith continued walking.

He looked around with a faceless expression. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small dusty box. He opened it and there was a golden ring. He smiled at it sadly and held it out, placing it on a dead twig sticking out of a tree. Like a finger. Keith collapsed to his knees and whispered quietly,"I wish I could see you again." The clock struck midnight and dust swept around Keith's crouched body. His eyes were scrunched shut and tried not to cry, when he felt a cold hand on his cheek and heard a familiar voice,"Keith..." Keith looked up and let out a very manly scream. A man with sun-kissed skin and the bluest eyes imaginable sat in front of him holding his cheek. Keith whimpered and crawled back cautiously, eyeing the person in front of him. The man pouted, he wore a ripped white suit with a blue tie. There were three wounds in his side and in replace of his arm was a literal bone hand. "Come on, Keith. Don't you recognize me?" Keith looked closely and gasped softly,"L-Lance?" Lance smiled sadly,"The one and only." Keith crashed into his arms, hugging him tightly and crying softly. Lance let out a soft 'oof'. He pet Keith's hair softly. "Are you really dead?" Lance chuckled,"Yeah, I died 5 years ago because I was murdered. I don't remember anything though." Lance wiped Keith's tears away. Keith clenched Lance's white suit, the one he wore the night he died and the night he and Lance were to be married. "You look the same." Lance laughed an airy laugh,"When we die, we look exactly how we do when we die. Except if you lose a limb, it's replaced by a bone." Keith chuckled lightly,"How are you here?" Lance smiled,"I heard you calling for me, so I came from the dead side of the universe."

"Really?"

"I'm not kidding, literally."

Keith raised his eyebrow,"What does it look like? The dead side of the universe." Lance grinned,"Let me show you." Again, a sweep a dust twirled around him and Lance. Keith closed his eyes. When he opened them he found himself in a town full of neon colors. Lance took his hand and opened the door to the nearest place, a bar. When he entered the room, Keith was blasted with jazz music and lights. Laughter and arguing was everywhere. Keith looked in amazement and Lance watched him lovingly. Lance held him closely to avoid losing him. Keith was a little scared, but Lance was here. He was tearing up again. Lance whispered in his ear,"I've got something I think you'll be glad to see." He took his hand and told him to close his eyes. Keith looked and saw a two man, drinking and laughing. One had pale skin and dark hair, a white fluff noticeable with a scar on his nose and a hanging bone from his arm. The other had dark skin and hair, honey brown eyes and a scar on half his face, blind on one eye. Keith gasped and covered his mouth. The men looked over at Keith and gaped at him. "Keith?!" Keith grinned,"Shiro? Adam?" Shiro, the one with the fluff, ran towards Keith and held him in his cold arms,"Keith, did you die too?" Keith laughed,"Emotionally, yes." Shiro was Keith's elder brother who died in the latest war which he fought and died alongside his husband, Adam. Adam hugged Keith. "It's good to see you, it gets lonely here." Shiro pouted at Adam,"I'm right here, you know." They all laughed and for the next few hours, caught up. The entire time, Keith was crying and sniffling a little, wondering if he was in a dream. They found a young girl, also dead but in a blue wedding dress, a wound in her side. "Sally!" Sally grinned and hugged Keith, her living friend. "Keith? It really is you!" Sally and Keith caught up and all was good.

After leaving the bar, Lance and Keith held hands, but it felt cold and dead. Lance smiled at Keith,"I have another surprise for you." Keith was already very surprised. Lance pulled out a red box and opened it, dumping it's contents on the ground. A pile of bones spilled out. Keith raised his eyebrow,"Wait for it." The pile of bones began to shake and floated together. They formed the skeleton of a big dog. The dog barked and jumped on Keith. Keith gasped,"Kosmo? My dog that died when I was younger?" Kosmo barked again. Keith laughed in happiness. It was the best day ever in 5 years. Lance grinned,"I hope you like it." Keith got up and hugged Lance tightly,"I love it. I have a gift for you too." Lance raised his eyebrow and smirked,"How did you get a gift in such short amount of time...?" Keith got on his tippy-toes and kissed Lance on the cheek. It was cold and dead, but meant everything. Lance smiled sadly and held Keith closely as they both cried. Who knew the dead could cry? Keith whispered,"I want to try again. You're here and I'm here. I want to marry you." 

Who knew the dead could blush?

Lance grinned,"You mean it? You don't care that I'm dead?" Keith shook his head and they laughed together.

                    ~💀~

Keith brushed his hair, as he was still in the dead side of the universe. He had been preparing for his wedding with Lance a second time for a week. It was now the day. It was a small ceremony, only a handful of people. Keith reunited with his parents, Krolia and Texas. They were at the alter, Lance and Keith holding hands and Keith was already in tears. Shiro happily conducted the wedding. "Do you, Keith Kogane, take Lance McClain as your dead husband?" Keith grinned,"I do."

"Do you, Lance McClain, take Keith Kogane to be your living husband?" I do.

"You may now kiss the corpse brid-"

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

The door burst open and everyone gasped. A dead court judge entered the room,"You cannot marry this man, Keith!" Keith growled,"And you are?" Lance giggled at Keith's harshness that he loved and missed so much."I'm Court Judge Alfor and I say you cannot marry." Lance frowned,"Why not?" Alfor shook his head,"Because you're dead and he is alive. As the phrase goes,'Till death do us part'. Lance is already dead, so you've already parted." Keith's eyes widened and he looked over at Lance. Lance frowned sadly and cupped Keith's cheek,"I guess we can't be together." Keith teared up and Alfor grinned,"That's where you're wrong. Keith, you have to option to be with Lance by drinking this poison, meaning you die and can get married. Or you can leave. If you die, your friends will find your body frozen in the forest, that simple." Keith raised his eyebrow,"So kill myself and marry Lance or leave."

"Exactly"

"Guess I'll die."

Lance gaped at him,"Keith! I can't let you die, you have a life to live! You can't die just so you can be with me!" Keith smiled at him,"Lance, I died when you did. I can't live with out you." He looked at Alfor, who was holding the cup of poison."Hand me that." A scream was heard from the crowd and Keith groaned,"What now?" Sally stood, clenching her blue dress. "Are you kidding me? My plan was working out perfectly! You weren't supposed to agree to killing yourself!! This is why I killed Lance!" Lance's eyes widened, then everything snapped into place. Sally covered her mouth, realizing what she said. "You. You were the one who killed me. You were the one who sent me the note saying Keith was waiting for me in the forest before the wedding. You were the one who cut my arm and stabbed me three times. But before I died, I took the knife and killed you! We died then Keith found us....That's what happened, I remember now!" Everyone gasped and Keith was fuming. Sally protested,"You killed me too, I was supposed to marry Keith and you took him away from me!" Lance growled and Alfor stepped in,"Actually, Lance preformed self-defense. You killed him first. That means life in Tartarus, Sally." Sally screamed as invisible chains held her and took to to Tartarus. Keith went up and snatched the cup of poison. Lance nodded and Keith drank it. After he did, a drip of blood fell out of his mouth and he fell backwards, Lance holding him as he closed his eyes.

When he awoke, Lance was holding him and they were in the exact same position they were before. Keith raised his eyebrow,"Did I...die?" Lance nodded, tears spilling out."You ended your life so you could be with me?" Keith grinned,"Of course, I love you." Lance laughed,"I love you, too." Shiro groaned,"Can we get this over with? "Do you, Keith Kogane, take Lance McClain as your dead husband?" "I do."

"Do you, Lance McClain, take Keith Kogane to be your living husband?" " I do."

"You may now kiss the corpse bride"

Keith kissed Lance and this time, it was warm and they kissed each other like there was no tomorrow. 'Till death do us part'? Fuck you, nothing could separate these two. Nothing.