Chapter 34:

EPILOGUE - 1 year later...

*********

Shelly

"Shelly you will never fuckin believe this shit man!" Kaine yelled as he came into the front door.

"Damn, lower ya voice babe." I said pouring me some juice.

"This shit is serious Nichelle."

"Damn Kaleb, what?" I ask looking up at him to see him hunch over holding his stomach.

"I walked in on Kar having sex." He gagged covering his mouth going to the sink.

"Okay? So, you walked in or are you being dramatic and only heard them?"

"I walked the fuck in. I walked right back out threw up in their yard and had to pull over on the way home and threw up again. Bae now my stomach and head hurt." He groaned.

"So, you actually seen it going in and outta-"

"NICHELLE!" He shouted.

I busted out laughing. "What!?"

"Yo you really are trying to fuck with me right now." I couldn't do anything but laugh because I was really trying to fuck with him. Shit, why not since he's always fuckin with me.

He sighed drinking a bottle of water. "Luckily their couch is faced away from the door."

"Are you fuckin done yet Shelly? Are you done?" He asks straight facing me.

I nodded calming down. "Yeah, I quit."

"I left the shop planning to come home and get my dick wet, but no. Now I'm disturbed for life." He shook his head.

"So you ain't never gonna want sex again?" I ask.

"I ain't say all that." He said side eyeing me as I walked pass him. "I need that everyday."

"Wait you ain't on ya period are you? Because you did call and cuss me out for no reason earlier and now you are all laughs."

"About that..."

*

"Kaidy." I said kissing her cheek watching her giggle.

"Dadadadadadada." She said playing in my hair.

"Move sis. Give me my Kaidy Kaidy." Kjayy said picking her up. "I remember when you was first born you looked like you mommy, now you all ya dad you just got a lil bit of color unlike ya brightass dad."

"Don't do us Kjayy." I laughed lightly.

"Hatin ass." Kaine said.

The whole crew was over here since we haven't been all together in awhile.

"Bae." Kaine said kissing on my neck.

"Hmm." I said leaning into him giving him better access.

"I love you."

"What you want?" I ask.

"Damn, I can't just tell my woman I love her now?" He asks.

"I love you too then."

"I mean, I would like my dick rode, but no pressure."

I laughed punching his chest. "Asshole."

"Damn, you can't be punching me like that when you got that ring on ya finger now." He said rubbing his chest where I hit him.

"Oh sorr-"

"What ring!?" Nel shouted all loud snatching my hand.

"Oh shit, lil bro." Kjayy said.

"Chill." Kaine said smirking shaking his head.

"Ah it's so big, shinny, and pretty. You did good Kaine." Nel said.

"'preciate it."

"So you just slid that bitch on like you said?" Nico asks.

"The asshole surely did."

"Damn, even after that ring I'm still getting called an asshole?" Kaine asks.

"Yes, because you're an asshole, but you're mine." I said kissing him.

"Tell ya parents cut that shit out." Kjayy said placing Kaidy between us.

"Like I said a fuckin hater." Kaine said taking Kaidy throwing her into the air.

"Ugh Kaleb you know I hate that." I said watching them closely. "You better not drop my baby. That shit makes me nervous."

"Omg you hate that too? Kody does that shit to Jordan and I be ready to fight him. Especially for that holding my baby upside down, ooh." Nel cringed before slapping Kjayy's head.

"Them King men I swear." I shook my head.

*

"Karma where you at?" I ask into the phone as I take chicken out the oil.

"On the way. We had to get Brei from Brandon's mom. I'ma end up knocking that bitches head off."

I laughed. "Karma!"

"What? I'm serious."

"What if somebody said that to you about mama."

"Bitch what? I would beat them the fuck up."

I laughed. She gives no fuck. "I love you crazy. What she do?"

"I know and Kar love you too, real shit tho that use to be my girl when me and Brandon were bucks and when they first came back, but now since I'm talking about him leaving these streets she wanna look at me like I'm the fuck crazy. Only a hoodrat ass mom obsessed with free money would have a problem with him stopping. Bitch."

"I'ma talk to ya crazy ass when you get here." I chuckled.

"Yeah, let me shut because here come Brandon and I don't wanna hear his mouth. I'ma be there soon tho boo!" She yelled.

"I thought you wasn't gonna come after Kaleb walked in on yall."

"Girl you know I gives no fucks. I'm grown. His ass knew better then to walk in unannounced. And my man got some bomb wherever whenever dick!"

"Who the fuck are you talking to?" I heard Brandon ask.

"My boo Shelly."

"Crazy ass." I heard Brandon say in the background.

"We'll be there in like ten. Don't let them niggas eat all the food." Karma said.

"I gotchu boo." I said before ending our convo.

Arms snaked around my center and Kaine's hands rested on my stomach.

"So my son finally in there?" He asks.

I rolled my eyes smiling. "We'll hope for a boy this time since you want your Jr. so bad."

"Real shit I can't have more than one girl."

"You're pregnant also?" Nel asks. "Yall Shelly pregnant!!" She yells turning back around into the living room.

"Well so much for waiting to tell everybody." I say laughing.

"You know I was gonna tell everybody anyway."

"Of course." I rolled my eyes playfully then leaned up to kiss him before going back to the chicken.

"Mine." He said grabbing my ass.

I shook my head as I looked down at my ring. I love his ass.

*********
THE END!

Check out Karma's story called: Mine Too! (The first chapter is set three years after Karma had Brei)

Thanks to all those that vote, comment, and continue to read 😘😘

Follow Instagram - lakeyalovebooks