53. YOU AND ME (pt.1)

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

So my readers from here.... New updates will be available!!!

Let's begin with the latest chapter!!! 😍😍🔥🔥🤩🤩

***---***---***---***---***---***

Gulf was sleeping peacefully but with swelled eyes as he was crying secretly but slept some how and next morning but he heard some noises coming from his room.

Gulf groaned in sleep and cover himself with blanket but the noise was so irritating. He frustratedly open his eyes and what he saw.... He was shocked and confused both.

" Mew??? Why you packing bags? Are you going on business tour? You didn't informed me! Is it emergency or sudden meeting! Wait want help? " Said Gulf in soft sleepy tone but continuously and got up and yawned cutely. Mew smiled.

" I'm not packing for only me.... I'm packing for us. " Said mew and he was putting clothes inside a bag. Gulf eyes wide.

" What do you mean my stuffs too? We are going somewhere??? " Asked Gulf.

" Honeymoon of ours. " Said Mew and went to the closet and took some more clothes and put it in bag.

" Wait! What????? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND MEW?? WE ARE FACING SO MUCH PROBLEMS AND IN THAT YOU WANT TO GO FOR HONEYMOON??? STOP BEING SELFISH!!! MOM AND DAD NEEDS US!! " Said Gulf angrily.

" And I need you and I'm very much selfish for the record when it comes to you. I'm not requesting you, I'm ordering you that we are going on the trip! Simple.

Now get up, take shower, I have chooses clothes for you wear it and get ready we will be late for our flights. " Said Mew. Gulf got up angrily.

" Stop being bossy all the time Mew!! I'm not leaving mom and dad like this here! We need to sort this then take me wherever you want to! I won't stop but now this situation is not like we can go Mew!! " Said Gulf.

" As if I care whatever you say *shrug*........ We are going to our honeymoon that's final. Stop wasting time baby and get ready fast fast! " Said Mew.

" I said I'm not going Mew! If you want to take a break you can go! But I'm not gonna come with you! " Said Gulf angrily. Mew sighed and went towards Gulf and placed his hands on Gulf's shoulder and looking into eyes with dark expression.

" I'm saying again baby. Go. And. Get. Ready! And this will be my last attempt I'm saying nicely. Because next will be something you won't able to say no to me then! " Said Mew in dark tone with tilt head. Gulf gulped but he didn't wanted to let Mew win.

" A....as if th.....this will w.....work... I said! I'm not going anywhere with y.... You!! " Said Gulf. Mew shook his head and sighed loudly. No other choice now.

" Saying no to me..... Declining my orders... I see..... " Said Mew and smirked evilly. Gulf eyes wide in confusion but before he was about to ask..... Mew throw Gulf on bed and hovered him and.......