Chapter 87 Killer Croc & Neo Godspeed

*The Next Day*

Zeke was walking down the hallway. 'Yesterday was one hell of a day. Zane and Zari? The two are stronger than Seraphina. And work with some powerful people. I wonder how I would be able to get on their good side.'

Zeke bumps into Evie. Evie falls to the floor.

"Ow!" Evie wines. She looks up. "Eek!"

"Well. What do we have here?" Zeke smugs.

"I-I'm sorry. I-I-I wasn't looking! I didn't mean-" Evie gets interrupted.

"Seems like the low-tier needs some punishment." Zeke says as his eyes glow.

Evie was scared. The students look to see Zeke grab Evie. Evie closes her eyes. White lightning hits Zeke from behind. Zeke and Evie fall.

"Who is that?" a male student asks.

"Are we under attack?" a female student asks.

"I hope not." a second male says.

Zeke gets up and turns around.

"Tell me. Where are the members of LA HQ?" Neo Godspeed asks.

"What?" Zeke was confused.

Neo Godspeed grabs Zeke by the throat. "Where!? Are the members of LA HQ?!"

Students begin to scream.

"What is that thing?"

"It's a monster!"

"Look at all this tasty meat!" Killer Croc licks his teeth.

Remi eyes glow and fires lightning at Killer Croc. Killer Croc looks at Remi and chuckles.

"That tickles." Killer Croc whacks Remi with his tail.

Remi crashes to the wall. "Ugh........~!"

Isen and Blyke see Remi on the floor and rush to her. Isen looks to the left and widen his eyes.

"Uhh... Dude. Please tell me I'm not seeing a giant monster." Isen says.

Blyke looks to see Killer Croc. "What the fuck?"