39~ Captured

"Hyung, I need your help....."

Aera went ahead and explained the plan to Jaehyun. "I'm on it," he said and hung up the phone. "Hyung said he'll send us a location once he finds a better place till then, try luring him in a trap," she informed to the latter. Just as Aera finished her sentence, a bullet hit their car's rear view mirror. "AHHH, not the car man!" Mark yelled in frustration. 

"Bitch is inviting his death," Aera said in an annoyed tone.  Mark drove the car to a secluded area with DK following behind them. As they entered a route, Aera held the gun in her hand. Loading it with bullets, she rolled the window down. Jihoon and Soa watched her actions. 

"Damn, I should've never let you watch Mission Impossible and Men In Black alone," Jihoon commented as he protectively put an arm around Soa's shoulder while ducking down. "Shut up doofus, Tom Cruise is hot," she replied while loading another gun. 

Being done with reloading the gun, Aera carefully stuck her upper body out of the open window and aimed at the car following them. "Be careful," Mark said to Aera. "Don't worry, I got it." she said as she focused on her target.

Aera fixed her gaze on the rear mirror of DK's car. She carefully aimed at it, not wanting to hurt him. A shot was fired. The bullet speedily passed and hit DK's rear view mirror. It startled him a bit. Gaining his composure back, he fired a shot back while holding the steering wheel still. 

Aera ducked down immediately as she saw him shooting. A sudden ring from the phone gained her attention. She saw Jaehyun's name flash on it, indicating that he sent the address. 

"Mark I'm entering the location. It's like 500m away from us. They have reached the location and are waiting for us," Aera informed to Mark. 

The GPS indicated to take a turn. "Aera hold on tight. Jihoon and Soa keep one arm around each other and the other one on the front seat." Mark instructed them as he took a sharp turn.  DK followed them behind, taking the turn. Little  did he know, that he was leading himself in a trap.

As Mark took the turn, he saw Jaehyun and Johnny waiting for them with a van. As the duo saw the car they immediately loaded their guns to back up Aera and Mark. 

"As soon as I stop the car, run and straight away enter the van and don't look back," Mark instructed to Jihoon and Soa. They nodded in agreement. The car came to halt. Aera and Mark got out of the car. They knocked on the back door, indicating the couple that they can get out.  They opened the door and Jihoon held Soa hand tightly as he whispered and I love you to her. They started running in the direction of the van.  Johnny opened the door and let them in. 

A loud screeching of tyres caught Mark and Aera's attention. They immediately got into position; their gun pointing in the direction of  the noise. DK got out of the car, with a gun in his hand. 

"Look who got caught in a trap. What a dumb move!" DK exclaimed and let out an evil lopsided grin. "Ahh, you bitch. Can't you just die? Do you know how much I had to get yelled at because of you?" he continued nonchalantly. Aera chuckled at his comment, "It just shows your incompetency. I pity you," she mocked him with a pout on her face. 

DK scoffed at her comment, "You really struck a nerve there, you know?" He started walking towards Aera. Mark stood in front of her. DK towered Mark as he gave a death glare to him. "Lets get this over with," he said and lunged on DK, giving him a punch. DK scoffed in disbelief, "You really want to take it this way, Ok then." 

Aera stood at a corner watching Mark and DK get into a fist fight. Sneakily, DK took out a knife from his shirt's cuff and slashed Mark's arm. Blood oozed out of his arm, hissing in pain. This did not go unseen by Aera. She took at blow at DK by kicking him in the stomach. He groaned in pain but sill stood his ground. 

She decided to pull the same trick she did on Jeno during the drill. Swiftly climbing on DK, she put her thumb on his nerve and pressed it a bit. DK fell down unconscious, a result of Aera's trick. Jaehyun and Johnny got out of the car and picked him up. They tied down his hands and leg and covered his face with a black cloth. "Nice blow Aera. You should teach us that trick too," Johnny commented and chuckled. 

"Taeyong is not going to go easy on him. Also you okay there tiger?" Jaehyun asked Mark. He nodded in response and gave a thumbs up. "Mark and Aera go with Jaehyun in the van. I'll bring the car." Johnny said and entered the car. 

They were walking towards the van, "You okay? It seems to be a bit serious," Aera asked Mark, her voice laced with concern. "Yeah, I'll be fine. It's nothing that I haven't gone through earlier." he replied nonchalantly. Aera just shook her head in disbelief as they entered the van. 

"Aera, HOW THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT?! THAT WAS SO COOL!" Jihoon exclaimed in disbelief. "Honey you got some serious explanations to do!" Soa said. Aera sighed putting her head down, "Yes, I know. I'll explain everything once we get home." 

They reached the mansion. Johnny and Jaehyun carried an unconscious DK inside the mansion. The opening of the door caught attention of the members present in the living room. Taeyong stood up immediately as he saw the group walking in, "Why are you guys together? And what chicken are you carrying with you over there?" Taeyong interrogated. 

Aera went ahead and explained the incident to Taeyong. "Ok, Taeil will do a checkup on him and then he'll be interrogated," he briefed. Soa and Jihoon stood there awkwardly. "Oh hyung this is Soa and he is Jihoon," Aera introduced  Taeyong to her friends. "Hello I'm Taeyong, Aera's brother," he spoke softly and bowed. 

"As far as I know, she doesn't have a brother," Jihoon mumbled. Aera heard it and went ahead with explaining everything. "S-so this is N-NCT?" Jihoon stammered, soaking in the new information in his brain. "Damn if I knew you had such handsome brothers then I wouldn't have dated this idiot," Soa whispered to Aera while pointing out to Jaehyun. Aera just chuckled and patted Jihoon's back sympathetically. 

"Well, you still can do that," Jaehyun commented and winked at her. Soa's cheeks went pink at the elder's action. "Eyes off my girlfriend mister," Jihoon intervened and put an around Soa. "Too late, I already love this idiot," Soa replied, pointing at Jihoon. 

"I'll head to my room, excuse me," Mark said and made his way upstairs. "I'll check on him," Aera said and followed Mark to his room, ignoring the howling and teasing of the members.

 "I'll check on him," Aera said and followed Mark to his room, ignoring the howling and teasing of the members