Chapter 89

*Apartment*

Zane, Zari and Lex were sitting.

"So that's why you didn't come." Zane says.

"Yeah. Those two over there was something Rosie wanted me to check. And then those people showed up." Lex says.

"Well. In the meantime, we have to keep an eye on them." Zari says.

"We aren't just gonna sit around." Melissa stands up.

"Listen. If those people are looking for you. No doubt they will harm the people of Wellston to do so." Zari says.

"That's why we are just gonna leave Wellston." Jessica says.

"With all due respect. With the lack of understanding with your abilities, I doubt you will make it far." Zane says.

"We'll take our chances." Melissa says.

"Like hell you will. If they have others in Wellston, you will be attacked on the spot." Zari says.

"We don't need to listen to you." Jessica says.

"Come on beautiful. Just take a rest. I did say I was gonna help ya out to find your friend." Lex smiles.

Jessica blushes a little. "W-Well.... I suppose you do have a point..."

Melissa facepalm. "*sigh* Okay. Two days. That's how long we'll stay. If any of our friends to come. We'll be leaving a note for them to read. Is that fair?"

Zane and Zari look at each and nod.

"Yeah. That'll be fine. And! Lex is gonna be in charge of this. 'Mission'." Zane smirks.

"Ohhh...! It's gonna be like that." Lex says as he looks at Zane.

"Hey. You offered." Zari chuckles.

"And you'll be responsible." Zane says.

"Just dumping all the responsibility onto me? Gotchu. I'll remember this. Trust." Lex says.

Lex stands up and walks up to Jessica. Jessica stares at Lex.

"I could help you train your ability in these two days. Might be enough but you'll grasp the techniques." Lex smiles.

"Yeah..." Jessica was staring at Lex eyes.

Melissa clears her throat. Jessica blinks and looks at Melissa.

"Make sure you don't loose focus at his training." Melissa says.

"Yeah.. Right." Jessica smiles.

'Don't tell me this girl caught feelings for this guy.' Melissa thinks.

"It is me or does that girl like Lex?" Zane whispers.

"Oh she definitely has a crush on him." Zari replies softly.

*Night, South Wellston, Roof*

Reverse Flash appears in front of the four

Reverse Flash appears in front of the four. "Seeing that you don't have what I asked for. I take it that you failed."

Dr.Alchemy, Rival, Killer Croc and Neo Godspeed stay silent.

"Not only did Satou failed, twice I might add. Cassy too. They were captured. Jessica and Melissa escaped. And you four are suppose to be good at doing your jobs?" Reverse Flash questions.

"Members of LA HQ managed to push us back." Killer Croc responds.

"Oh? And how many were there?" Reverse Flash asks.

"One was certainly a member of LA HQ. However, the two that teamed up with him were students. God-tiers I should add." Killer Croc says.

"And the one I fought was able to defeat me. She seemed to be good at fighting speedsters." Neo Godspeed says.

"That makes two members. And these god-tiers. What were their abilities?" Reverse Flash asks.

"Well. The girl was able to freeze me in place. She appeared in front of me as if time was still." Killer Croc says.

Reverse Flash walks towards Killer Croc.

"A-As for the boy. His ability didn't seem right. I fought students who tried to fight me. But when he showed up, he was able to use their abilities." Killer Croc says.

Reverse Flash stops a few feet away from Killer Croc. "As in. He copied them?"

"Yes." Killer Croc responded. "However, the way he used them was different. he was able to fire 10 energy beams from his fingers unlike the one who fires a energy beam with both of his hands and was weaker."

"I believed Satou mentioned a person like that. He was able to copy abilities. Seems like you encountered that person. How interesting." Reverse Flash says.

"There was another speedster. He was the one who took Jessica and Melissa away." Rival says.

"And was this speedster a member of LA HQ?" Reverse Flash asks.

"It's a possibility." Dr.Alchemy says.

"Well I learn something today. We'll be leaving for now. However, the next time you fail." Reverse Flash raises his hand as it vibrates. "I'll kill you."

The four just nodded. Reverse Flash speeds away. Killer Croc detransforms. Neo Godspeed and Rival speed away with Dr.Alchemy and Waylon Jones.