25

^^ watch this if you haven't already :)

Ps- I don't appreciate you enough, you people are my safe place<3. I mean it :) thank you for being by my side when I'm alone. I Love You. <3

___________________________________________

Grace Evans

I get out of the car and wait for him to come over to my side before we start walking. He fixes his suit and hair and raises an eyebrow as if to ask if he looks okay to which I smile and nod.

"You'll be okay." He says and places a hand on my back as I turn to him.

"Calm." He states softly as I just nod.

We walk through an alley as my hands were getting cold in anticipation. I couldn't be calm. I felt nauseous. I didn't know what was waiting out there for me.

There were so many turns that I already forgot the way. I keep looking back to see how far we've come but it's just walls of the buildings.

We reach a huge subway where at the entrance two huge guys stood with their guns. The moment I see them I pause.

"Hey. It's okay. They're just here to check. Don't worry." Zayn immediately says.

I nod as we keep walking.

"New member huh?" One of the guys look at Zayn.

"Yeah. She's nervous." He says chuckling.

"Bag." The other guy looks at me.

"Oh y-yes." I give my bag to him as he goes through it and checks everything inside. The other guy walks upto me with a body scanner and waits.

He quickly scans my body as I stand there and glace at Zayn. He just gestures to be calm.

"She's good. You can go." The one with the scanner says as the other one hands me back my bag.

Zayn walks and I follow. We walk down the stairs as our footsteps echo through the caved walls. He keeps running his fingers through his hair as I walk quietly. We take a few turns and reach another stairway leading further down.

He walks me through it when we reach a warehouse with the shutter half drawn.

"Saveznik" He speaks by knocking three times.

I furrow my brows in confusion.

We hear footsteps as Zayn quickly looks at me.

"Confident" he mouths as we wait.

The shutter is pulled up showing a tall guy. He looked like he was in his late twenties. He raises his brows looking at me.

I swallow the lump in my throat and giving a cold stare looking directly back at him so that he finds me just as intimidating.

"She's...her I guess?" He looks at Zayn

"Yes." Zayn nods taking a glance at me.

"Hey. I'm Raymond. You'll be working for me." The guy holds out his hand for me.

I remember Zayn telling to be confident so I put a small smile take his hand shaking it. "Grace."

"Such an innocent name for a treacherous world like this. How will you do the things? " He smirks raising his eyebrows.

"Underestimating me might not be the best decision you make." I shrug.

He looks at me with a smirk plastered on his face. A moment later he lets out a laugh.