Seperate ways

A/n-

Hey guys!!

Also, I'm obsessed with this song!!!

I've been slacking on this story, I'm just really busy with school and getting my grades up and actually getting up in the morning. But here's another chapter.
------------------------------------------------------------

Hawk pulls into a parking spot at the theater and we all get out. We head into the theater and I spot Miguel, Tory and Aisha. We head over to them and I see Tory and Miguel look at eachother and then look at me, i just smile. Odessa already reached them and is talking with aisha. I notice Hawk stop walking somewhat and I grab his hand and drag him towards our friends.

Miguel-" Hey guys."

Y/n-" Hey, I brought hawk, were friends now.

Tory-" we can see that." She said looking at my hands wrapped around Hawk's upper arm. I didnt wanna take my hands off because god dayumm hes so hot and his muscles are so big ughhhh. I took my hands off and smiled.

Aisha-" ok, let's get snacks."

We headed to the snack stand. Everyone got their snacks, but me and Hawk.

Y/n-" Hawk, what snacks do you want?"

Hawk-"Skittles and a red slushie."

Y/n-" Ok hi, can we get two slushies, one red and the other blue and then skittles and some nachos."

Employee-" yup, here ya go, that'll be $14.38."

I handed her the money and she smiled at hawk and gave me my change back.

Employee-" are you s-".

Hawk-" This is my girlfriend." He said pulling me away and pushing me threw the theater door. I started to laugh and eventually so did he. We found our seats and sat down, it went Hawk, me, Odessa, Aisha ,Tory, Miguel. We were watching the conjuring 2. We were 20 mintues into the movie when I looked over and Miguel and Tory were sucking eachother faces. Ewww, I thought to myself. I saw Aisha and Odessa really getting along and talking, then they start to get up.

Y/n-" where are you guys going?"

Aisha-" bathroom and snacks".

They head to the bathroom and I start to eat my nachos, I looked over at hawk and he has his mouth open and looking at me. I groaned and plopped a chip in his mouth, It was half in his mouth a d half on his face. He picked the chip up and put it in his mouth, I took my finger and wiped the cheese off his face and licked my finger. He just stared at me,why, why would I do that? What is wrong with me? Ughh hes so hot! He starts to lean in and my heart starts racing, I start to lean in too, he was inches away from my face and we were still leaning in.

Tory-"what the actually fuck are guys doing!"

Shit. We both pulled apart and stared at the screen. Miguel gave me a wierd look and I just looked away. I heard tory and miguel whispering, but i didnt even wanna listen. Soon enough Odessa and Aisha come back and sit down.

Y/n-" were we going to kiss?" I whispered to hawk.

Hawk-" I dont know, i mean i guess we were if we were leaning in."

Y/n-" but you have a girlfriend."

Hawk-" I know, I know."

Y/n-" maybe we shouldn't be friends hawk, I mean you have a girlfriend and we always seem to be touching eachother or wanting to touch eachother. I dont wanna be a home wrecker, ya know?"