~FOURTEEN~

¢°=°=°=°¢
"With our unique differences, we make each other strong..."
                        ¢°=°=°=°¢

Dedicated to  don_chizzy   her votes and comments motivated me to post this chapter!!

A big shout out to Siiuews      for her votes. Thanks a lot 💖

Another shout out to _IRELAND_03           She's a real babe. She just published her first book --- Beautifully Flawed. Check it out and show her some love❣️

We begin:     

                     ~BOLU~

Alexander Badmus talked a lot…too much, in fact. I got tired. He had vibes but Omo mehn, baba sabi talk gan oh. I looked around as I tried to find a way to escape from him.

Lesson learned: Even if you’ll be a two hundredth wheel, never leave the friends you know to the acquaintances you don’t know. Taken?

I honestly did not remember a time we had talked like this back in THI.

We were still in the house and the party was still on. They had done a lot of activities though. Turns out the stage wasn’t just for decoration. Ninu and Goke kept engaging everyone in fun stuffs to make the party lively.

Ninu made Sukky and his geng twerk on the stage, embarrassing them in the process because they were literally shaking air.

Trust me, it was a funny sight. There’s gonna be lots of videos on people’s status today. Might even have to mute some.

As in, Sukanmi, Jare and Kome, the boys whom every single soul in our set detested but didn’t dare mess with them because apart from the fact that they were clearly idiots, they were bullies and merciless.

Anytime I mistakenly happened to be in the same hallway with them, I avoided direct eye contact with them or just changed my direction. I hated causing trouble so I avoided them like a plague.

But Ninuola Adams was a human did not give two pickles about any freaking person. She was the one who called them out to twerk and disgrace themselves. And the babe was busy laughing her butt off. Goke did not dare protest against what she did.

Everything was indeed lively but I just wanted to get outta here.

I actually wondered where my friends were. I hadn’t sighted Nina, Ayo, Fred, Joy…or any of the other guys at all.

Chidera, Ore and Ashley were still around the table though, talking with other people, probably from other schools whom I didn’t know or care about. Ore kept glancing at Alex and me at intervals as he talked to his ‘fans’.

“You’re on whatsapp, right?” Alex’s voice brought me back to reality.

Duh!

I nodded. “Yup.”

“Can I get your digits?”

Na so, this is where it all leads to. Getting my number. Typical Naija guys. I rolled my eyes mentally.

“Sure.”

He smiled, showing off his white teeth and handed me his Iphone.

Mad oh! Everybody is using Iphone anyhow. God when?