|29| Console

Third Person's POV

Skye soon opened his eyes only getting hit by the array of light coming from the bulb above the room. He immediately closed his eyes, adjusting his visions to see clearer until finally deciding to open it again and saw that he's in a very familiar room.

White painted walls, ceiling, beds etc, he's definitely in the hospital wing.

"Y-you're awake." He heard a cracked voice only seeing the purple eyed kid worried expression as if he was going to shed tears in any minute now. King was behind him, looking after the God who's sitting beside the Gatekeeper's bed.

"W-whay happened?" Skye asked groggily trying to sit up.

"You lost your consciousness during your battle between the Rock Giants." Headmistress Demonise was the one who answered now.

"You were bloody and we thought we gonna loose you!" Dymitri's cracked voice made Skye cringe a bit but softened seeing how worried his little brother is.

"I'm okay Demi. No need to worry about." He assured petting Dymitri's soft gray locks.

"I'm sincerely apologised for today's event Skye." Headmistress Demonise said in dismay, disappointed at herself seeing his student lying in the hospital bed, injured.

"I'm okay ma'am, no need to worry. Injuries and accidents are part of the training." He said humbly.

"Where's the rest anyways?" He asked out of curiosity seeing his friend with his King and the Headmistress of the academy inside the room.

"Taylor and Khalil went some foods to eat while Kieffer ran after Exequile awhile ago." Demonise said making Skye's eyebrows furrowed.

"It seems like Exequile blamed himself from earlier." She added referring what happened in their training.

"Oh?" He only said.

"I can feel that the power of the Gatekeeper is starting to awake. You manage to call the strongest celestial spirit earlier." Demonise said that made Skye narrow his eyes in curiousity.

"What? What do you mean I managed to call the strongest celestial spirit earlier? I only summoned Libra and Pisces." He said.

"You don't remember?" Dymitri asked him in disbelief.

"Remember what?"

"You summoned Aquarius earlier." He said.

"Aquarius?"

"Uh huh. She saved you from the Rocks Giants. She drowned them into soil and vanished after the fight." Dymitri explained.

"Its his power. The Gatekeeper's aura is getting stronger and stronger. He summoned someone accidentally without knowing it. It's the sign that the Gatekeeper will sooner or later woke up." Demonise implied.

They remained silent after what Demonise spoke. The awkward silence soon cut off when the door opens and revealed Khalil and Taylor holding paper bags both on their hands.

"Skye!" They both said rushing to him.

"Are you okay now?"

"Are you still hurt?"

The two simultaneously asked him with a pure worry.

"I'm fine guys." He assured them earning a relieved sigh from the two.

"Maybe I should probably go. Besides, I have a lot of work to do." Demonise exclaimed smiling towards her students. She suddenly vanished into thin air milliseconds later.