𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑𝟕

we've been in the river for about twenty minutes, i was by the side of the girs who are gossiping, in other hand, the boys are throwing themselves at the water like babies.

"oh my god i know! and she was such a bitch back then." grace gossiped.

i took a look over them, emily and lily are playing fight in the water while grace is gossiping, practically alone.

"let's play fight." logan asked while swimming towards us.

"alright." grace said.

"whos shoulders your going on?" logan asked while patting his with a smirk on his face.

"shoulders?" i asked.

"yeah, that's the point of fighting in the water."

"i'll be with y/n!" millie yelled.

"i'll be with lou!" said grace.

"me and emily." lily screamed.

"well sam, i'll go with you." logan disappointedly said.

millie got on my shoulders while they were already trying to push each others.

millie was practically winning, she had throwed emily to the other side of the river and had beaten sam.

the left ones are louis and grace.

grace was screaming to the top of her lungs and it made me cover my ears, and millie fell.

"nooo!" millie said.

"we win!" grace said while high-fiving louis.

we had to switch teams, i was with sam, millie was with grace which she clearly didn't want, logan was with emily and lily was with louis. by the way lily was carrying louis.

in the middle of the fight, millie moved to the left and made grace fall 'accidentally'

"seriously!" she hissed and walked out of the water annoyed.

emily was trying to push louis and i came by behind and pushed louis with her.

i don't know how, louis made her fall so it was only the two of us right now.

"faster louis! i can't carry you long enough!" lily exclaimed.

i tried to push louis with all my muscles, we had our hands intertwined and we were pushing each other's to the opposite side.

until he had the perfect idea to give me that look, and it made me lose control and i eventually fell.

"y/n we were soooo close!" sam said and helped me getting out of the water.

because of grace, we couldn't no more play so we got out of the water and went to the living room.

*

it was around 10am, i just had finished taking a bath and joined the others, in the living room.

grace and emily just had left to take a shower, lily was on her phone, sam and logan are outside eating, millie was on her phone aswell and louis was reading a book.

i took a seat next to millie and saw her scrolling down on instagram, smiling at edits of her.

louis got up and went to the piano, he took a seat and started to press his long fingers on the keys.

we all looked up while he was concentrated on the piano, he wouldn't take his eyes off it.

but of course she had to ruin the moment.