Chapter 4, "smile for the camera"

Smut warning😉

His hips slam against you, cock stuffing your wet pussy. You moan under him, face twisted in pleasure. Ukai's hands grip your waist tightly, holding you in place as his cock repeatedly slides into you. You can feel yourself about to hit the peak of another orgasm. You've lost track of how many times he's made you cum, and despite the burning in your thighs and the way your pussy aches, you still want more. The pleasure he gives you rolls over you in waves, letting you get lost in a happy, brainless daze.

"Kei," you mumble, your voice coming out thick and slow like honey. "Please, please, please." He rolls his eyes, pace never lessening.

"Do you wanna cum again?" he taunts. You nod, the pleasure so intense that all you can babble out is his name and a series of pleas. "Awww, does my baby like getting fucked hard?" Your fingers grip onto the sheets, and you whine, pussy tightly squeezing around his cock. He chuckles, letting out a groan as his cock plows into you. "It's okay baby, I can make you cum."

One of his hands leaves your waist, and the next thing you know, the tips of his fingers are rubbing your clit. Your thighs twitch as your pussy creams on his cock yet again. You can feel the way his hips stutter, but he pushes through it, the noises of skin hitting skin never stopping. You squirm under him, feeling intensely overstimulated.

"Fuck, you can't even think when my cock's in you. Too big for you to focus on anything else." You nod in agreement, and you pull at the sheets. Ukai leans down, pressing his body against you, shoving his cock deep inside. You wrap your arms around him, holding him against you. Your hips buck up, and you whine into his shoulder. He laughs, and it rumbles through his chest and into you.

"What's gotten into you? So fucking desperate," he mutters, lightly biting at your neck.

"Cum in me please, please, please." Your cries and pleas pierce through the air, but his hips snap against yours, and you can feel him grin against your skin.

"Who's pussy is this?" he asks, punctuating his question with a stinging bite.

"It's yours! I can't cum without you," you squeal. His hips stutter against you, and he groans loudly as his hot cum fills your tight warm pussy.

"Don't worry," he said. "I'll always be here to make sure my dumb baby can cum."

Ukai grips your hair in his hand, jerking your head back as his hips move against you. His eyes are glued to his phone screen, watching the way his cock pushes in and out, shining from your wetness. You grip onto the sheets as you try to thrust your hips back to meet his thrusts.

"That's my pretty little slut" he mutters, making you clench up around. "Oh, you like that?" he laughs out, and you can hear the delight in his voice. "So good for the camera." You whine at his words, legs feeling weak. His hand tightens in your hair and he leans in to get closer to your ear. "Tell me you like it." He punctures his words with a sharp thrust, making you yelp.

"I like it Keishin! It feels good!" you moaned, eyebrows arching in pleasure as his cock hits deep inside of you. He tugs at your hair again, forcing you to lamely look back at him.

"Fuck you're so hot. Gonna watch this whenever I miss you." You moaned, pussy gushing around him. A few more thrusts has your arms giving out, leaving your ass arched up in the air. Ukai groans before letting go of your hair, moving his hand to grip the swell of your ass, squeezing the flesh there.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck. Gonna cum inside you. Is that what you want?" he growls, before he smacks your ass. You cry out, nerves overwhelmed and on fire.

"Please, Kei I need it, please. Make me cum Kei, I wanna cum."you whine.

"Hold on just a second," he mutters, and you can practically hear the way he's rolling his eyes. When he starts thrusting again, you yell out how good it feels.

Your legs tremble and they fall clumsily behind you. His thrusts slow as he shifts your legs, trapping them in between his. His body drapes over yours completely as he thrusts into you. The pleasure makes your head spin, and it feels like too much, but there's nowhere to escape to. He's all around you, his hot skin covering yours, keeping you locked in place under him. There's no choice but to take the pounding from his cock.

Ukai move his hand in between the bed and your overwhelmed body, and he drags a finger over your clit. You let out a choked moan, eyes squeezing shut. He rubs your clit in a circular motion, the pace of his thrusts keeping steady.

"I'm gonna cum," you wail, turning your head to the side so you can try to look at him as his head rests on your shoulder. A sharp grin tugs at his lips, and even in your state, you can't help but admire the way his hair hangs so prettily around his face. He presses a quick kiss to your shoulder.

"Cum for me."

Your mouth opens in a silent scream as you shake beneath him, your orgasm hitting you like a train. Your pussy spasms around him, and his focus on your clit slows down, but his thrusts don't. The pleasure turn into pain as he continued to stimulate your pretty little pussy

"Kei," you squeal. "It's too much." Ukai just grunts into your ear, and his hips don't stop. Your hands grip the sheets as he pounds your pussy mindlessly, chasing after his own release.

"Gonna cum. Let me cum in you. Fuck let me cum in this pussy," he growls. You nod weakly, clenching around him as you feel another orgasm building up.

Ukai's pace begins to speed up, and the hand that had been under you returns, and he furiously rubs your clit, sending you over the edge again. You go limp under him, his warm cum pleasure filling you all the way up.

He collapses against you, cock still stuffed into you. Your cunt clenches at the movement, and he hisses, before he shifts onto his side, keeping your back pressed against him.

You shut your eyes, trying to focus on catching your breath. Ukai presses a sharp kiss to your neck, and he chuckles.

"Baby, look," he muttered, a teasing edge to his voice. Your eyes blink open, and you let out a small gasp as you focus on his propped up phone. He hums happily, arms locked around you tightly. "Smile for the camera," he muttered, and the way his cock twitches inside of you makes you shudder. This would be a long night, and you wouldn't have it any other way.

So far so good guys!! I have more ideas for this book so i have maybe 4 chapters left until this short story is finished :(
(Its a smut story it isn't supposed to be super long)