twelve

Kei began driving, the roads were quiet, the air still. The thought of Tobio with that piss haired, ugly ass piece of shit, made his foot go heavy on the gas. (I love Atsumu slander even though I'm like his number one fan)

He did realise that he was wrong, in many ways, but so was kageyama, yet the latter decided it was best to forget about everything. Though he was known to be stubborn, the lack of apology did hurt, it felt like he just gave up. He was driving all the way to Tokyo to prove he actually loved him, while kageyama was sound asleep in piss hairs arms.

@rawrbitch

Liked by @username2, @user1 and 89020 more

@rawrbitch: maybe in person, you would realise.

*comments are disabled.*

He knew where he was going but what he was doing, was unknown. Was he gonna beg? Was he going to fight Atsumu? At this point, he would've just turned the car around, it seemed logical. That was until his phone began ringing.

Hinata.

missed call
missed call

tsukishima
pick up your god damn phone
Please just this once listen

ok ring me
I'm driving

Hinata Is calling
Answer   |    Decline

H - "ok shut up, let me do the talking. I saw your post, your coming to Tokyo right?"

T - "yes, but why is tha-"

H - "I said shush, you know where the apartment is but you dont know the room number, its 119. It's on the 5th floor. Atsumu is still over but hopefully, Tobio has come to his senses. If not, when I'm home, I'll distract Atsumu. Text me when your near."

T - "why are you helping me?"

H - "Kageyama is so much happier with you. I'm not sure what he sees in you, but he doesnt see it in Atsumu. Yes, you were wrong, but I see where the jealousy is coming from. I just want him to be happy"

T - "well that was sweet. now stay on the phone and update me." He actually just needed company.

H - "alright, no shouting though I have a headache."

They talked along the way, Yamaguchi talking here and there. His car stopped, the automated voice began "your destination is on the right"...

sorry for being dead lol I lost motivation for a day and then it came back to me :) but yeah I'll try to update more but it's not guaranteed