22. 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖙 - 𝕿𝖊𝖆𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗

22 - Successful ᴀ

22 - Successful ᴀ. ɢʀᴀɴᴅᴇ

Today was the day. Parent teacher conference and your mom was coming. You had no idea why she had the change of heart, or if it even was a change of heart.

The students had to wait in the hallway till it was their turns. The parents were already in the classroom room when it was time. It was Tohru's turn, all the girls were bosting over Shigure and his 'good looks'.

"I don't know what they're going crazy about. He doesn't even look good." Kyo said, nodding in agreement.

About ten minutes later Tohru came out of the classroom by herself. The next couple people got called.

Truth be told; you were scared. Really scared. The first you're going to talk to your mom about after months with seeing you is your future. That made you on edge the whole day.

Kyo could tell you were nervous today. He gave you a kiss on the lips still keeping close to you when he broke away. He wasn't the type to be affectionate. Well when you're not alone.

"What was that for?" You asked.

"Relax. You're over thinking." He told you.

"How did you-"

"Kyo, your turn." Your teacher's voice cut you off. It was time for your boyfriend to leave. You'd be alone.(dramatic lmao) Tohru was with her other friends and Yuki was...you didn't know.

Surprisingly time went by rather quick so you were mopping that much. After Kyo it was your turn.

You walked into the classroom seeing your mom already there. When she heard the door open, she turned around starting to eye you up and down. See he never said anything though.

"L/n, miss L/n how are you guys?" Your teacher asked.

"Fine." Your mom gave a dry ass response.

"Ok...As you know we're here to talk about your child's future. Y/n, what would you like to do in the future?"

"Acting." You said almost instantly. You mentally cursed at yourself for blurting that out. What you didn't expect was for your mom to start laughing. She was practically in tears.

"Please, only talented people can do that, baby ."

'What a bitch' you thought.Your mom was acting like you. So sarcastic in such a serious situation. If she wants to act your age, you'll treat her your age.

"That's exactly why I'm doing it." You shot back.

"That's exactly why you shouldn't be doing it. I said talented. You're not." Your mom flipped her hair with a sassy attitude.

"What the actual fuck." You mumbled under your breath for only you to hear.

"Hey y/n how did it go?" Kyo walked up to you.

"It was uh-a lot." You responded with an awkward chuckle.

"What happened?" Before you could answer, Kyo slightly pushed you out the way catching a shoe with one hand.

"What the hell, you almost hit her!" Kyo yelled. It was Uohtani who threw the shoe.

"Sorry y/n. I was Aiming for Kyo. Anyways, we're heading to your place, let's go."

"Yea! We're having a slumber party!" Tohru chimed in.

On the way to the house, Hanijima was only talking about Kyo's dad; Kazuma. It was funny until she brought you into it.

"And when you marry y/n, Kyo, we could all be a happy family."

Kyo blushed at the thought of marrying you while you were just kinda there not knowing what to say. 

A/n: 

This is a really short chapter so I'm defiantly gonna update again.