1.Last night

I tried to calm down gradually and tried to understand the current state of the situation.

I remember that last night I was reading the novel called, 'death is the only ending for a villainess'

-" ah.........this novel.............it seems so disappointing to see a female lead doing everything by herself..."

" She had no one to talk to about her complications, hurdles that she was facing in her life....."

"The male leads are taking so much time to understand her entirely"

"Ahhh this is so damn annoying......"

"I wish there was a supporting role in the novel that helped her throughout her difficult time...."

And then that's how after whining and grumbling so much I managed to fall asleep...but

'Why am I even here! and what's with the new character development, Callisto's half-sister!! are you kidding me??!! when did that happen-'

Knock-knock

"Princess, this is Lucy, are you awake? May I come in?" it was Camille's maid who was waiting outside the room.

First I need to get rid of this situation so I let the maid in "yes, come in"

She prepared breakfast and filled the bathtub with warm water for me to freshen up.

I looked at myself in the mirror I gave a gentle touch to my face, 'she is beautiful.... very beautiful'

Blonde hair signifying the royal family...
Soon after having a bath, Lucy proceeded and started doing my hair. As she was doing her work she blurted out, "Princess, his Majesty has invited you for a luncheon with the other members of the family"

"Father has?"

"Yes, all the members are going to gather today"

Since I don't have a choice "yes I'll be there"

As soon as my hair was done Lucy soon left the room.

*****************

The butler showed me the way to the dining hall. I have to admit that it was 10 times bigger than my room.

The Emperor didn't arrive but other members were already present. I saw the queen and the second prince sitting next to each other and Callisto on the other hand sitting alone on the other side of the table.

'No greetings huh'

The butler pulled out the seat next to Callisto, I hesitated for a moment and thought for a moment 'he wouldn't kill me in front of so many people....right?' at that thought I quietly sat next to him confidently.

Regardless of my thoughts, I could still get chills by sitting next to him.

'How would Callisto treat his younger sister? according to his personality, he would have probably ignored her throughout his life until now, I guess'

'Though she was not mentioned in the novel, she must have had memories spent in her childhood days with these people... now that I think about it how was Camille treated?'

"The Emperor has arrived!"

My ears perked up and all the members got up and greeted the emperor.

"You may raise"

And then everyone sat down again.

As soon as we sat down I glanced at the Emperor, he looked at me and smiled brightly,
'huh'
I smiled back awkwardly.