XX

What's the matter with you

Y/n
I talked the whole afternoon with him. He talked about quidditch and how Draco was so protective over me, I'm gonna kill that dick. I mean being protective wasn't wrong but he fought with Mattheo cause he said he was going to ask me out.

What actually wasn't bothering me he could ask me out if he wanted to. He also asked about my family and stuff and I said everything he wanted (except about my addiction sometimes).

Around 6 Liv and Blaise came and 5 minutes after Draco. When he saw Mattheo you should've of saw his eyes damn I thought he was about to kill him. "What is he doing here" he asked furiously "it's cause of you he's here" I answered.

I made him even madder oop. "You shouldn't talk to that dick" "what's the matter with you?! The only dick here is you!" I was furious how could he. Mattheo was also about to say something but I cut him off "you shouldn't say anything and now I would ask you guys to leave" I looked over at Blaise, Liv and Draco.

Liv looked sad at me "except for you Liv" I added. She smiled again. Blaise left without saying anything and then Draco and he was so mad. Why was he even it wasn't a crime to talk with a boy come on.

"What was that" Liv said "I have no idea Liv" she looked over at Mattheo "and you are Mattheo right?" "Yes and you Olivia? Y/n talked a lot about you this afternoon" "I hope it wasn't bad what she said?" "Don't worry" he answered. She looked over at me and gave me a forehead kiss before leaving.

"I'm sorry for Draco Mattheo sometimes he's a dick but he's also nice when he's in the mood" "it's fine don't worry." We talked further and I left around 7 back to my dorm. Before leaving he asked if we could meet up at the lake tomorrow and I accepted.

"Y/n is that you" Liv shouted from our bathroom "yes it's me" she came out and hugged me "I'm glad you're back it's silent here without you" "I'm also happy." Liv and I had a cozy girl talk evening again so I could still rest a bit.

Draco
I knew one day this would happen. But i can't blame her that she loves a boy. I don't hate Mattheo I'm just scared he's gonna break her heart or use her like all the other boys.

She deserves the be loved as a queen cause that is what she is. I wanna give her all the love i have but I can't. what if it's not enough and she isn't happy with me or if i break her heart and she never get over it.

I'll make it simple if he breaks her heart I will break his neck end of the story. I heard from one of my secret messager he asked her out and that she said yes. Congratulations! I hope she's happy with him. Now you probably think that it was sarcasm but no i really do.

It's not because i can't give her what i want that he can't.

y/n
It was the next day, saturday. Today i would meet Mattheo at the lake. I was so excited omg! but first breakfast with Draco wish me good luck. I arrived at the great hall ready to face an angry Draco or even an empty chair but surprisingly he was sitting there not even looking mad.

"goodmorning" he greeted me. Uhm was he okay i mean yesterday he was mad cause i was talking to a boy and now he was greeting me with a smile "how do you feel" he even added. "morning I'm fine" "good to know" im right this isn't Draco!

(I know it's written in fatty letters idk how you call it but I can't change it and I don't want to write it again)

The day went by really quick. I made homework with Luna who is still the sweetest ever. I also went to Hogsmeade with her and it was fun.

I took a shower did a bit of make up and straightened my hair.
The outfit

I was ready to go

I was ready to go. When I arrived he was already sitting on the ground facing the lake. He didn't saw me coming so when I sat down next to him he was surprised "I thought you wouldn't come" "why" "Draco Malfoy" "I won't let him screw this up!"

He smiled. What I wasn't lying Draco wasn't going to screw this up not now not never. I mean I still love him but I need to start to get over him and meeting new people and maybe a boyfriend.

"You look really good" "thank you Mattheo or should I say Mathi" "what" "I don't know I like it just found it btw" "if you like it it's fine for me." "Really?!" "Yeah" "ok Mathi" it was actually the silliest name I found but it's also cute.

________________________________
So I wanna give a little shoutout to elloluvsssmfs for commenting and being so sweet <33